Living on the Edge

Started by Vlad, August 06, 2024, 01:09:32 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 13, 2024, 10:00:35 AMWhat did you have to have inserted to get that process under way? 
I think it varies but often a few G&Ts get things started...

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on August 13, 2024, 10:22:55 AMeasy peasy, I made one! I am a god!

Wow.

Did it take you long?

Vlad

Ram bang thank you ma'am ...like a ferret down a rabbit hole 

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on August 13, 2024, 11:08:51 AMI think it varies but often a few G&Ts get things started...
I know of a mother who found her husband at the time so physically repulsive that she had to get herself blind drunk before allowing nookey to take place.

No surprised that they only had one child, and divorced a long time ago.

And no, it wasn't me and my wife!!

klondike

Remember up to 90% of people are caused by accidents in cars.

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on August 13, 2024, 02:01:48 PMRam bang thank you ma'am ...like a ferret down a rabbit hole
Take my advice.  Don't go in there head first.  There's a much better way.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on August 13, 2024, 10:22:55 AMeasy peasy, I made one! I am a god!
You didn't even do THAT on your own.. You needed the help of a woman..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 14, 2024, 12:00:32 PMYou didn't even do THAT on your own.. You needed the help of a woman..

. . .   so true. 

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 14, 2024, 12:00:32 PMYou didn't even do THAT on your own.. You needed the help of a woman.
Well, I didn't get much help...but she did remind me that the ceiling needed painting, in between eating an apple. I don't think her heart was in it.

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on August 14, 2024, 03:19:27 PMWell, I didn't get much help...but she did remind me that the ceiling needed painting, in between eating an apple. I don't think her heart was in it.

Speaking from a woman's  point of view,  I imagine those socks plus your 'wind'  problem didn't help much. :embarrassed:

GrannyMac

Some very personal details there Mups.  You must know Alan D Lord very well....😯
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Or possibly men in general  :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Men will tell  women most things about themselves..
How they can park a motor in any space no matter how small the space is..
How they can shop in half the time a woman can.
How well endowed they are.. 

They don't need to tell about smelly socks and 'wind' problems , they speak for themselves..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 15, 2024, 11:37:31 AMMen will tell  women most things about themselves..
How they can park a motor in any space no matter how small the space is..
How they can shop in half the time a woman can.
How well endowed they are..

They don't need to tell about smelly socks and 'wind' problems , they speak for themselves..
You have thrown down the gauntlet, on behalf of all the male forum members I accept the challenge! ( a faint cry of 'hoorah!' from a mane in a beige cardigan is heard)
So.....standby to standby...incoming mockery enroute!