Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Things that pee me off...quilt covers which have ordinary buttons to close the end up.

klondike

That could be fixed with a small oblong of plastic.... 

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on June 24, 2024, 07:59:29 PMThat could be fixed with a small oblong of plastic....
Please elucidate 

klondike

One similar to this...

If something is annoying and the cost not great then replace it.

dextrous63

Aha.  But that would mean making a decision contrary to the one that the ladyfolk of the house have already made.

Raven

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 24, 2024, 08:20:13 PMAha.  But that would mean making a decision contrary to the one that the ladyfolk of the house have already made.
Who puts the duvet in the cover?

dextrous63

klondike

I think that makes it your choice them. Alternately just dont do them up -  it wont fall out. Most men would realise that surely.

dextrous63

What strange language are you talking in Klondy?

The last time I heard such a thing was in a Philosophy of Education course at uni in 1985 when we discussed the pros and cons of "autonomy".

Scrumpy

Ainsley Harriott... What are all those movement about.. !! Flicking a bit of salt here and paprika there..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 25, 2024, 08:59:20 AMAinsley Harriott... What are all those movement about.. !! Flicking a bit of salt here and paprika there..
Who's that idiot in London who charger hundreds of pounds for a steak and trickles salt down the back of his forearm his arm to season it?

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 25, 2024, 09:42:09 AMWho's that idiot in London who charger hundreds of pounds for a steak and trickles salt down the back of his forearm his arm to season it?

I don't know.. but idiots will pay for it..

Ripen at home.. Load of crap.. my plums are still not ripe.. :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex