Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

The label said  Chicken Kiev filled with Garlic and Herb sauce..
No it wasn't... Couldn't even find the filling..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The manifesto said immigration would be reduced.....

Lidl stopped selling their fake Marmite. Bought the real thing and it has changed. For the worse IMO.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on June 18, 2024, 02:14:34 PMThe manifesto said immigration would be reduced.....
I suppose that depends on whose manifesto that was.
Apart from one specific party who I need not name, I don't believe a word of it.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on June 18, 2024, 05:22:49 PMI suppose that depends on whose manifesto that was.
Apart from one specific party who I need not name, I don't believe a word of it.
Such a shame that there isn't an Islamic Party for the UK.  They'd soon get things sorted out and eject non-desirables from these green and pleasant lands.  Ie white British people, members of the LBQetc and, er, Jews.

Alex

Many things pee me off, more as I get older.
Two tier state pension !

dextrous63

Dullards, humourless people, those who hold the inane as their gods, hypocrites, turnips.

Scrumpy

Impatient people queuing at the tills when they can see that the person being served is doing their best..

klondike

Till operators who go at full tilt sending everything down faster than anybody could even just dump it into their trolley.

Customers counting out their pennies and silver to pay the exact amount after taking an age to pack their stuff into bags when there is a huge queue and I'm at the back of it.

Another till being opened just as I've started unloading behind somebody who must run a guest house so if I tried to get the stuff back and to it I'd be too late.

Annoying promotion stacks that block the aisles.

Extending the aisles in the queue area making getting into the next aisle at the till end a nightmare at busy times.

Stacking trolleys blocking the aisles.

Trolleys of empty packaging blocking the aisles.

People who think just abandonning their trolley at 45 degrees across the aisle as they walk back for something they forgot is just fine and dandy.

An empty space where something I forgot last week and have now run out should be,

Rather than continuing for ages I'll  just say SUPERMARKETS

Ashy

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PMThe label said  Chicken Kiev filled with Garlic and Herb sauce..
No it wasn't... Couldn't even find the filling..

They can't get any chicken in Kiev at the moment. Or garlic.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Ashy on June 19, 2024, 11:30:40 AMThey can't get any chicken in Kiev at the moment. Or garlic.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: That be why then...

Vlad

People walking along talking bollocks into their phones non stop !!! what do they say when they meet each other??
Cars with tinted windows
Cars with noisy stereos playing shouty rapper music ( have you seen most rappers !! fat white guys pretending to be black)
Poor service..ever where
Bloody  Indians ringing up trying to sell me all sorts of shit telling me that I have a virus on my puter etc etc ( easily dealt with, reply in a silly French accent , or tell them I am having a poo  and can I call them back.
Lesbians , cos I have realised that being naked, covered in chocolate and thrown to them will never happen
Dave Cameron for being a twonk. 
Twonks who rip out there front garden and pour gravel every where, gardens are for flowers
Twonks who drive on the pavement
Twonks who park on the pavement
Young people

and breathe......
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on June 19, 2024, 10:29:57 PMBloody  Indians ringing up trying to sell me all sorts of shit telling me that I have a virus on my puter etc etc ( easily dealt with, reply in a silly French accent , or tell them I am having a poo  and can I call them back.
I used to enjoy winding them up and keeping them talking.  A bit of encouragement and they'd fall for it for quite some time.

Funnily enough, I haven't had any such calls now for ages.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on June 19, 2024, 10:38:14 PMI used to enjoy winding them up and keeping them talking.  A bit of encouragement and they'd fall for it for quite some time.

Funnily enough, I haven't had any such calls now for ages.
It keeps us off the street corners bothering people and shouting at clouds I suppose 😀
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Life is to short too waste any of it on them. I just hang up.

Scrumpy

I talk to them ..  sad init !!!  .. :grin: They get bored in the end and hang up..