Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: klondike on June 21, 2024, 03:02:53 PMJust treat it asa foreign language that is marginally easier to learn than most.

American spellings in the word games can be annoying.
True.  The Americans are none too good at spelling!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

I wholeheartedly agree.   That notice should be displayed at all tills.  [2090]

Alex

Talking about animal owners, I can't stand "fur baby"   :rolleyes:

muddy

I agree even though I have one ! 

dextrous63

Mups

Another thing that really pee's me off is . . .   all the Potholes.     :evil:
I expect everyone else who drives feels the same.

I am sure they're breeding overnight,  but the Council refuse to believe it.
Some holes are so deep now, we might disappear, never to be seen again. 

klondike

Electric cars will make them worse. Heavier and loads of torque on takeoff.

Reminds me...

Hottest May on record - just who are they kidding.
June has been pretty crap to with a recent improvement to average. Bet it will still be hottest on record though.

Scrumpy

That bloody woman who phones me every other day to tell me that big payments have been taken from my bank..  The way it is going there is nothing left to take..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

. . .  When the doorbell goes just as I'm getting in the shower! 

klondike

Not much progress with the diet. Weight pretty static so better than gaining. Going to try sweeteners instead of sugar as a minor tweak. Another tiny joy gone.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 22, 2024, 01:12:12 PMThat bloody woman who phones me every other day to tell me that big payments have been taken from my bank..  The way it is going there is nothing left to take..
If you want to put it all into my bank for safe keeping, I'm more than happy to help out.

Scrumpy

Happy people who phone me and ask me who I am and am I the owner of the property..

'Are you Mrs Smith... how are you today' ??

Bugger off..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Wait til the council men arrive to demolish that shed you put up without permission  :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on June 24, 2024, 09:54:08 AMWait til the council men arrive to demolish that shed you put up without permission  :grin:
How many illegal foreign workers does she have sleeping in there now?  She must be raking it in with all that rent.

klondike

I don't think they pay the rent in money.....