Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

It'd help if you shaved your moustache off too, and coloured your hair away from grey.

Edit...good morning, by the way 😊

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 07, 2024, 09:49:01 AMIt'd help if you shaved your moustache off too, and coloured your hair away from grey.

I'm also trying to grow hairs up my nose and in my ears -  just like yours -   and burping as loud as you as I tried clothes on in the shop  would just be the finishing touch.

. . .  on no,  hold on,  I forgot . . .   how do you get your feet to smell like a rotting compost?   

dextrous63

I'll have you know that I "bathe" my feet every day in a bucket of slugs and snails, who happily feed off them and leaves my feet clean with a protective film on.

It also keeps them off my broccoli plants.  😬

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 07, 2024, 10:01:29 AMI'll have you know that I "bathe" my feet every day in a bucket of slugs and snails, who happily feed off them and leaves my feet clean with a protective film on.

It also keeps them off my broccoli plants.  😬

Well something smells like a compost heap,  so my advise would be to try a bath instead.   Can't have the patrons frightened off, after all.  :grin:

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 07, 2024, 10:01:29 AMI'll have you know that I "bathe" my feet every day in a bucket of slugs and snails, who happily feed off them and leaves my feet clean with a protective film on.

It also keeps them off my broccoli plants.  😬

Where on your body do you grow broccoli plants.. !
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 07, 2024, 12:39:12 PMWhere on your body do you grow broccoli plants.. !
Do you want photos?😬

Alex

Things that pee you off....

People who say "I don't mind" when they actually do mind  :grin:

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 07, 2024, 12:39:12 PMWhere on your body do you grow broccoli plants.. !
Noo - don't go there - I have seen the videos - definitely X rated!!

Mups

Quote from: Silver Tabby on August 07, 2024, 02:24:45 PMNoo - don't go there - I have seen the videos - definitely X

Tabby's right.  

Now then - behave.   Back on topic. 

klondike

Why do debits appear on credit card bills appear pretty much immediately but refunds take days meaning you need to hang on to the refund slip.

Mups

Pegging the washing out,  I just get to the very last item and it starts spitting with rain!

muddy

That's what always happens to me ! 

Scrumpy

The doorbell rings when you have just sat down on the sofa with a cup of tea.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 12, 2024, 06:28:00 PMThe doorbell rings when you have just sat down on the sofa with a cup of tea.

. . . . or worse still,  got got in the shower.  :smiley:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Mups on August 09, 2024, 09:20:15 AMPegging the washing out,  I just get to the very last item and it starts spitting with rain!
I'll take that too!

Or, when I've just watered all my pots and baskets, and ten minutes later it rains!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖