Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Silver Tabby

People who chew gum and expect me to converse with them!  No chance.

Scrumpy

People who love to talk about their illnesses .. non stop.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 03, 2024, 09:15:59 AMPeople who love to talk about their illnesses .. non stop.
I know.  It's enough to make you sick :grin: :grin:

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 03, 2024, 09:15:59 AMPeople who love to talk about their illnesses .. non stop.
Yes. 
The correct response to how do you do? Is fine thanks and then move on. Not a full on discourse of what the proctologist did.

Silver Tabby

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dogs, and dog owners who do clean up but leave the little bags of faeces on the grass verge!

Scrumpy

Alex

"  massive well done to a lovely couple that we know. They have done the near impossible, from a tent in town to a place of their own. We are so proud to of been part of their journey. " :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on August 05, 2024, 12:34:32 PM"  massive well done to a lovely couple that we know. They have done the near impossible, from a tent in town to a place of their own. We are so proud to of been part of their journey. " :rolleyes:
Have I missed something here.. !!
I only popped down to Tesco to do a shop.. About 3 hours..  :smiley:

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 05, 2024, 12:51:45 PMHave I missed something here.. !!
I only popped down to Tesco to do a shop.. About 3 hours..  :smiley:

My OCD rearing its head Scrumps  :grin:

Scrumpy

People who speak loud..
Even when they are at another table they can be heard by those all around..

Silver Tabby

'Bus drivers who see you are struggling to catch the bus - and drive off just as you reach it!
I appreciate they have time tables etc., but would half a minute really make so much difference?

Mups

Quote from: Silver Tabby on August 06, 2024, 06:34:27 PM'Bus drivers who see you are struggling to catch the bus - and drive off just as you reach it!
I appreciate they have time tables etc., but would half a minute really make so much difference?

I reckon half the time they  do it out of devilment.
There's  probably not much else to laugh at,   driving round all day and every day.  :rolleyes:

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on August 06, 2024, 08:12:21 PMI reckon half the time they  do it out of devilment.
There's  probably not much else to laugh at,  driving round all day and every day.  :rolleyes:

Of course.  Wouldn't you?

I've been on the top deck at the front, watching how the driver has deliberately swerved towards puddles and potholes to break up the monotony of the job.

Scrumpy

Clothes that do not look the same on me as they do on the model ...
 False advertising..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 07, 2024, 09:40:07 AMClothes that do not look the same on me as they do on the model ...
 False advertising..

Ah, but I know that if I looked 50 yrs younger,  3ft taller, and half the weight,  then the clothes might look the same.  :smiley: