Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Spain have won every game and scored the most goals in the competition  ,but we are England  :cool: :engl:

Vlad

Is Scotland supporting the Spanish? Anyone know?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Another thing that really pee's me off is drivers who will not use their indicators. 

1955vintage

When I took my test in the early 70's , MSM - mirror, signal manoeuvre - was taught. Nobody seems to do it anymore.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on July 12, 2024, 11:39:05 AMAnother thing that really pee's me off is drivers who will not use their indicators. 
Indicators!!!  Are they them things that we wind the window down and stick out.. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 12, 2024, 03:17:35 PMIndicators!!!  Are they them things that we wind the window down and stick out.. ?
Hah.   I remember my lovely old Morris Minor,  and it had those little orange arms that shot out the sides.

(No,  they weren't mine). :grin:

klondike

They were part of the O level physics syllabus in the 60s and were already pretty much obsolete by then.

Vlad

I understand that the new government will not only give us a Bank Holiday if England wins against Spain, Gareth Southgate will receive a Knighthood, all the players will receive a Sainthood. Rumours about the presentation of a Jockeys Nostril Platinum All Areas Pass  for the player scoring the winning goal have been dismissed by a Vlad Enterprises Inc spokesperson 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on July 12, 2024, 08:02:44 PMI understand that the new government will not only give us a Bank Holiday if England wins against Spain, Gareth Southgate will receive a Knighthood, all the players will receive a Sainthood. Rumours about the presentation of a Jockeys Nostril Platinum All Areas Pass  for the player scoring the winning goal have been dismissed by a Vlad Enterprises Inc spokesperson
Ah, but the alternatives.
If England loses to Spain, all the players will be sent to prison, Gareth Southgate (who's he?) will be shot.
If any of our players manage to score a goal, they will be awarded a Jockey's Nostril all Areas Pass for a period of five minutes.
Numquam credere Gallicum

GrannyMac

Quote from: Vlad on July 12, 2024, 10:20:18 AMIs Scotland supporting the Spanish? Anyone know?
Not this Scot!  C'mon England!!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

it would be different if it was Scotland V England of course 😉 

July 13, 2024, 07:34:23 AM
Quote from: JBR on July 12, 2024, 09:05:29 PMAh, but the alternatives.
If England loses to Spain, all the players will be sent to prison, Gareth Southgate (who's he?) will be shot.
If any of our players manage to score a goal, they will be awarded a Jockey's Nostril all Areas Pass for a period of five minutes.
😆😂😄
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on July 12, 2024, 09:05:29 PMAh, but the alternatives.
.. and a kick around with Kev's balls..!!!!

July 13, 2024, 07:56:19 AM

Drivers who start moving away while I am still playing around with the seat belt.

Alex

The winners tomorrow get to keep Gibraltar  :clap:

Scrumpy

Silver Tabby

Good grief - all this fuss about a few men kicking a ball about.

klondike

You couldn't possibly understand. Men take their balls very seriously indeed.