Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

We lost.   2 - 1. 

With a bit of luck we can get back to 'normal'  now. 

Diasi

Quote from: Mups on July 14, 2024, 10:17:42 PMWe lost.  2 - 1. 

With a bit of luck we can get back to 'normal'  now. 
Indeed, to me the fact that 'it isn't coming home'  :grin: has made up for all the disruption to my TV schedules.

However, we still have a few days of watching the inquests but the England faces, like smacked arses, will be worth watching. Lol
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Maybe you should junk your TV licence and use a streaming service plus maybe catch-up for the programs you do want to see. 

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 14, 2024, 11:11:03 PMMaybe you should junk your TV licence and use a streaming service plus maybe catch-up for the programs you do want to see.
Yes I had to use catch-up so I didn't miss any programmes but I don't like my routine being disturbed & that's the part that pissed me off.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

People who moan about things that other people enjoy..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Sleepless nights, then not able to get up to go to the pool.  :yell:

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 15, 2024, 08:24:32 AMPeople who moan about things that other people enjoy..

Amen to that ! I'm sick and tired of people who dislike football MOANING about a tournament that comes around every 4 years.  Here's an idea switch the feckin telly off !

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on July 15, 2024, 02:18:56 PMAmen to that ! I'm sick and tired of people who dislike football MOANING about a tournament that comes around every 4 years.  Here's an idea switch the feckin telly off !

Bad luck it's every two years ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 15, 2024, 08:24:32 AMPeople who moan about things that other people enjoy..
I have no problem with people enjoying sport or whatever.

I enjoyed finding out that England had lost so it seems that you are moaning about something that I enjoy.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on July 15, 2024, 02:38:47 PMBad luck it's every two years ...

Every 4 years Cass !  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:   "The UEFA European Championship, also known as the Euros, is on a quadrennial cycle and is played every four years "

The  World Cup is next up in 2026.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on July 15, 2024, 05:09:15 PMEvery 4 years Cass !  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  "The UEFA European Championship, also known as the Euros, is on a quadrennial cycle and is played every four years "

The  World Cup is next up in 2026.
Oh my God!  So the news and probably everything else on the telly is going to be moaning about us losing that as well!  🙄😠

Still, there's always cricket.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

Quote from: JBR on July 15, 2024, 05:39:54 PMSo the news and probably everything else on the telly is going to be moaning about us losing that as well!
No. That's expected.

Ashy

Worse than that, politicians that want to BAN things that other people enjoy or in some cases have to do to survive.

GrannyMac

The rain is peeing me off!  I can remember one summer holiday in the 1950s when we were up in Morayshire.  It rained so hard for quite a few days that the River Findhorn flooded some houses, and all the men in the hotel, including my dad, turned out to help. 

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖