Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

JBR

Our two: Peanut and Pumpkin.  We bought the plant specially because the pot was an ideal fit for them.

No photo description available.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Lovely photo ! funny how cats always settle in pots.  My boy George used to curl up in a plant pot outside and sleep, but only in summer

Michael Rolls

Lovely! Lucy, our little female, loved to get into cardboard boxes. On one occasion she manage to flip it over on herself, so there was this empty, upside-down box wandering across the kitchen floor!
[email protected]

Raven

My two liked their comfort and claimed the bench at the back door to sleep on. Muggins here bought them a carpet square each so as they would be more comfy.
Charlie is the B/W patchy one and Susie the nearly all black one.

Alex

I do miss having a cat, lovely photo. :upvote:

JBR

I agree with all.  Cats are the only pets I would ever want.  One of ours, Pumpkin the all black one, comes into our bedroom in the morning as soon as we open the door to her and parades all over us purring loudly throughout.
I love it, but Marge is less happy because she (the cat) salivates all over her, knowing that she is the one who always gets up first to feed her!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Michael Rolls

Vernon and I shared a bedroom (shock! Horror!) right up until I left on marriage. We had a nest of bookcases in the room with the top of the top one about five feet off the ground. Tigger would delight in waking you by leaping from there onto your stomach!
[email protected]

muddy

I feed a feral cat or cats when we are in Spain they just seem to know when we are there and appear.

Alex

Silver Tabby

Oh how lovely!  Thank you, Alex.

Scrumpy

I adore cats.. They know it too.. 
Kenneth lives a couple of doors away .. He chooses to sit on my front garden bench and doesn't even move up for me to sit down..