You Just Gotta Love Cats

Started by Alex, June 04, 2024, 02:52:59 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

dextrous63

Without bring disparaging to our canine owners, it's nice that there's a beach which a cat can feel safe on without being chased by a dog running around.

JBR

I love cats.
Henry (died 7)
Poppy (died 23)
Peanut and Pumpkin (still going strong at 6)
Numquam credere Gallicum

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

I love cats too.  Our Meg was 18.  Wouldn't have one here now, far too much traffic, but one visits and sits on one of the garden chairs when it's sunny.   
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Scrumpy

I love them.. 
Kenneth , the cat a couple of doors down, sits on the bench in my front garden then moves around to the back garden and lays down on the decking.. He follows the sun.. he prefers my sun to his...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 05, 2024, 09:56:27 AMI love them..
Kenneth , the cat a couple of doors down, sits on the bench in my front garden then moves around to the back garden and lays down on the decking.. He follows the sun.. he prefers my sun to his...
One of our cats, Pumpkin, often comes into the bedroom to greet me even after Marge has got up to feed them.  I, of course, am still in bed, but I do then get up... honest!

Actually, I suspect that Marge has intentionally sent her to get me up, though of course she would never do such a thing...
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

I've got a visiting cat too, he likes to sit among the pots on my patio.   I decided not to take on another cat after my George and Holly died, both 15,  it's just too heartbreaking.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on June 05, 2024, 03:20:54 PMI've got a visiting cat too, he likes to sit among the pots on my patio.  I decided not to take on another cat after my George and Holly died, both 15,  it's just too heartbreaking.
I know the feeling.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Silver Tabby

Brilliant photo, Alex, thank you!  Cats are just lovely.

1955vintage

Until they crap in your flower beds.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

Alex

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]