Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Good luck Vlad, that's quite an upheaval, I should have done it years ago.

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on September 09, 2024, 10:20:05 PMGood luck Vlad, that's quite an upheaval, I should have done it years ago.
Thanks Alex, I am not looking forward to it to be honest, but needs must
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on September 09, 2024, 04:05:35 PM40 years in this gaff, there is a lot of crap to get rid of ..I am exempt

Hmm . . . .    . . .  if you're doing a runner from the Bailiff's,  you've only got to say, and I am sure we can have a whip round for you.

Will 2s 6d  and a bag of crisps cover it?   

Vlad

Your generosity young Mups is appreciated, it will help with my gas bill 🤣

klondike

Won't be around for a while now as I'm off to hospital for Dupuytrens op. It's a day case.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on September 11, 2024, 06:57:58 AMWon't be around for a while now as I'm off to hospital for Dupuytrens op. It's a day case.
Take care mate, I hope it all goes well for you.

Scrumpy

All the best Klondike.. I'll keep an eye on the place for you..  :hugs:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Thanks. It's a minor op. I've had two like it before. Soon be getting the call if they are running on time.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on September 11, 2024, 06:57:58 AMWon't be around for a while now as I'm off to hospital for Dupuytrens op. It's a day case.
All the best K
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Hope it goes well. Think I've got the start of that in one hand, nodules on the palm, below the base of my fingers, and one finger starting to bend.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Thanks all. I wouldn't have bothered with this one but it started causing a sort of tingle at the end of the finger and I was concerned it may get worse or lead to other problems. As it happens it has remained pretty stable since I had the first consultation.  The other two stopped the hand from working properly.

It's something you have to decide whether or not to have fixed.

September 11, 2024, 09:57:33 AM
Quote from: GrannyMac on September 11, 2024, 09:37:29 AMHope it goes well. Think I've got the start of that in one hand, nodules on the palm, below the base of my fingers, and one finger starting to bend.
Sounds probable. The finger has to be bent beyond (I think) 35 degrees before the NHS will do anything. If it causes no real problem it probably isn't worth getting treatment as that will always be an operation and things can go wrong.

Raven

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Does it affect your driving when holding a steering wheel.. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Good luck from me too, Klondike.

Hope all goes well for you.   Be brave.