Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

That's lovely Mups.

Sounds like your son's only gone and caught himself a good 'un 😊

Michael Rolls

cats! One of our had the endearing habit, if you dared to be late with breakfast, of hopping up onto the bed if an arm was outside the covers, of using claws to gently lifting it 6 inches or and if no result, repeat until satisfaction achieved! If only face above covers - surprising how rough a cat's tongue can be!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 08, 2024, 03:56:27 PMThat's lovely Mups.

Sounds like your son's only gone and caught himself a good 'un 😊

I hope so, Dex - for both their sakes.

GrannyMac

Some of us are lucky with our daughters in law.  Mine is like an extra daughter!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 08, 2024, 11:09:39 PMSome of us are lucky with our daughters in law.  Mine is like an extra daughter!

Lovely, Granny.   You are a lucky.

I've never had a daughter before,  so this is rather special.

They went off to Spain for their honeymoon this morning.  :smiley:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on December 19, 2021, 11:03:53 AMI expect I am wrong BUT, I was under the impression that it was released on purpose, and then bats at a live animal market were to be blamed. :angry:
But I simply do not understand why people have to mess around with dangerous stuff like these virus bugs in the first place :yell:
Biological warfare..it's cheaper than bombs..bioweapons – are ones that deliberately spread viruses, bacteria, fungi or toxins in order to cause death or harm.
Examples include:
Anthrax, a serious bacterial disease previously used as a means of bioterrorism. It can be deadly and results in skin sores and vomiting.
Botulinum toxin, a bacteria that produces a toxin which blocks people's nerves and can result in respiratory and muscular paralysis.
Plague, caused by bacteria, has been used by countries in the past as a bioweapon.

I used to instruct on the subject..sorry

September 09, 2024, 02:26:04 PM
Meanwhile back in Vlad world, we have decided to move house, I have just renewed an ISA, setup LPA's online and eaten a battered sausage....rock and roll or wot?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on September 09, 2024, 02:19:58 PMwe have decided to move house,
There's brave. I'd need a fleet of skips. Shifting the crap is what most of the childrens' inheritance will go on.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on September 09, 2024, 03:34:58 PMThere's brave. I'd need a fleet of skips. Shifting the crap is what most of the childrens' inheritance will go on.
40 years in this gaff, there is a lot of crap to get rid of ..I am exempt 

Scrumpy

Good for you Vlad.. Such a big step.. Hope you find the perfect place..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 09, 2024, 04:09:56 PMGood for you Vlad.. Such a big step.. Hope you find the perfect place..
Daughter wants to move house and have us along so she can keep an eye on us 🤣

Ruthio

Quote from: Vlad on September 09, 2024, 02:19:58 PMMeanwhile back in Vlad world, we have decided to move house, I have just renewed an ISA, setup LPA's online and eaten a battered sausage....rock and roll or wot?
Holy Norah Vlad, you're a brave man.
I wonder how long you've lived in Vlad Villas, we've been in ruthio towers for 38 years, brought up 4 kids here, most of their belongings are in the garage!!
It would take me at least a year, several nervous breakdowns and a team of kindly mental health nurses to move me from here!!!

Vlad

Quote from: Ruthio on September 09, 2024, 06:49:00 PMHoly Norah Vlad, you're a brave man.
I wonder how long you've lived in Vlad Villas, we've been in ruthio towers for 38 years, brought up 4 kids here, most of their belongings are in the garage!!
It would take me at least a year, several nervous breakdowns and a team of kindly mental health nurses to move me from here!!!
We have been here 40 years...I am not really looking forward to it, but it seems to be the best option for us, we are both getting on, and daughter wants to move house but doesn't want to leave us behind. 😩

GrannyMac

Exciting news Vlad!

We've been here 20 years, the longest we've lived in the same house in 57 years of marriage. I think 13 years was the next longest.  We've no plans to move, but who knows in the future.  Mrs Vlad will be looking at carpets, curtains and other expensive items no doubt. I would be! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I have lived in my house 30 years.. 
Sometimes I think I will move.. especially when the gardening gets too much.. But I rally round.. I do like the idea of my own front door.. garden.. etc;
I too have a daughter Vlad that suggests , when the time is right, to pool our money and buy a bigger home so I can move with her..
That is what I will do.. 
I am sure everything will go well for you.. Your daughter sounds lovely.. and she seems to care about her mum and dad..