Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 11, 2024, 10:57:08 AMDoes it affect your driving when holding a steering wheel.. ?
........I actually finished that sentence in my head 😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Hope all goes well Klondy,  fingers crossed  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Vlad

Damn! I was having a clear out and found my 'Jim fixed it for me' badge, I had to guess the weight of two billiard balls in a leather pouch whilst blindfolded..they weren't heavy but I won.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Quote from: Alex on September 11, 2024, 11:16:12 AMHope all goes well Klondy,  fingers crossed  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
Thanks. Be going home soon.

Mups

Morning all.    It's bright and sunny here, with lovely blue sky,  but noticeably much colder.
The heating had come on when I got up today.

Nothing exciting planned,  just chores and want to try and bath the dogs before trimming.

* How are you today, Klondike?   Does your hand hurt much?   
Did you manage to get some sleep?

Raven

Not a lot, got guys here replacing all the guttering on the house. Dunc's down in Inverness at some farming thing and I'd rather not leave the guys here alone.....Untrusting wee Nyaff that I am. :wink:

klondike

as i expected my heating came on too. early check it still works.

Alex

Feeling a bit under the weather, so a day of snoozing with Netflix.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Mups

Nice and sunny again today,  and not quite as cold as it has been the last coupel of days.

Just been  to the shops,  had my lunch,  took a few Salvia cuttings,  and now going to get my equipment out to start brushing and clipping the dogs woolly coats.   That will take up most of my afternoon.

Nothing more exciting today.   Hope everyone has a good one.

P.S.  Hope you are feeling better now, Alex. 

Alex

Thanks Mups  :upvote: I stayed put again today as I realised my pal has gone down to London, so no need for a food shop, I've got plenty to eat in my freezer.

GrannyMac

Daughter and son in law are at the races, so I'm looking after youngest granddaughter who at 13 is taller than me.  2 dogs and an ancient moggy too.  We've been for a burger, makes a change 😋
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Silver Tabby

Going to have an interesting day.  Spending it with someone I have been friends with since I was 2 tears old - which wasn't exactly yesterday.  Her printer is not working - so sorting that will be my first task.  She is convinced it is haunted!

Then we will be working on designs for her Christmas Cards - her sight is failing a bit due to macular degeneration, hence she needs a little help.

After which we will - apparently - be playing board games.  Don't ask - I haven't a clue!

Her lovely hubby is cooking lunch for us at some point.  Should be a fun day.

Scrumpy

Hope you are feeling a lot better today Alex..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Gosh Tabby.  If you've known your friend for that long, maybe you could suggest that it's time for an upgrade for her printer