Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on July 04, 2024, 12:06:29 PMNo, not a dig, just having second, third, forth thoughts about doing this. [2010]
AND, My hair is almost half the thickness it used to be.  [1080]
🤣🤣🤣 Go for it, it will alway grow back...you lucky bugger. 🤣🤣
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Quote from: Raven on July 04, 2024, 12:06:29 PMMy hair is almost half the thickness it used to be. 
Tell me about it. I was hunting for the warranty but it seems my parents never forked out for one.

Alex

Visited Knutsford, quite an array of Bentleys and Porches :lipsrsealed:

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 02, 2024, 08:59:56 AMI can understand that Diasi.. I see Sam as a young man of 53.. They never age in our minds..
:upvote: :upvote: :upvote:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The odd thing with aging is that sometimes you have no problem recognising folk years later. I recall seeing a woman in her mid forties and saying to her you're Mary Billingam (a girl I hadn't seen since we were both about 10). The reply was Well I was. She seemed a bit offish. Maybe she thought I was trying to chat her up.

Raven

Had a text to say the girls are meeting up for lunch today, I didn't go last time as I was too miserable after losing my precious boy, BUT, Himself said I should go, as it's time to kick start my life again. Soooooo I'm going to go.

klondike

:upvote:
Go for it. 
Nil illegitimi carborundum

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Raven

I did thanks, then had a wander round a Garden Centre before going home.

Alex

Son coming to fix my shower this morning, football in the garden for me and my Grandson  :bandaged:

Silver Tabby

I am stock taking - in the Craft Room, in preparation for the big Craft Show at Doncaster next week end - so far it looks like I need various adhesives and some jewellery findings.  Certainly don't need card or paper - won't live long enough to use what I already have!!

klondike

Was going to a steam rally but weather is gruesome so fishing instead.

Raven

We have sun n showers, not too bad. We're heading along the coast today for a mooch at Strathy Cove, beach and cliff caves, not been there since........Well you know.😕 Then after a pub lunch we can call in at Puffin Rocks/Cove, I've never been there as you can't see it from the road and there's no signs.
Taking the good camera so hopefully pics to follow.

klondike