Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

The mangle in the back yard yes I remember, and the tin bath hung on the wall.   :grin:

Diasi

Today is my wife's birthday, she'd have been 62.

However, I'll never have a memory of my wife that isn't of a much younger looking 58-yr-old woman.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I can understand that Diasi.. I see Sam as a young man of 53.. They never age in our minds..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Mups

Good morning one and all, on this rather drab, drizzly day.

Not much planned today,  just a visit to a sewing lady to alter a dress for me,  then I want to call in to see a friend who is not very well as the moment.

After that, depending on the weather,  I have lots of gardening to catch up on.

I hope you all have a good day.

Alex

An exciting visit to Screwfix later.

klondike

If you ever use glue look out for Mitre Bond. It's absolutely brilliant - a gel type version of superglue that you spray an activator on to set.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/mitrebond-aerosol-kit/28848

Alex

That looks like it's for wood 🪵🪓

GrannyMac

Had a walk to the GP's with OH, yes, he did have an actual, face to face appointment!  Off to the pool shortly for a class, then coffee with a few of them. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Alex on July 03, 2024, 10:11:42 AMThat looks like it's for wood 🪵🪓
It's superglue. Sticks most things. Held some plastic rod holders to a fibreglass hull. The final fit will include bolts but the ones we had didn't fit so we chanced it and it worked a treat.

klondike

Lidl day

Looking forward to tomorrow. I know that all our problems are going to be solved soon. No matter which lot gets in. Apparently.

Vlad

Today, I shall mainly be doing bugger all, it's a bad pain day today so I will be whimpering for Britain and posting crap on here 😀
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Raven

Getting my hair cut after lunch. 😱 🫢 😨
Not really short but from waist length up to shoulder length, if I'm brave enough to go that short.

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on July 04, 2024, 11:48:21 AMGetting my hair cut after lunch. 😱 🫢 😨
Not really short but from waist length up to shoulder length, if I'm brave enough to go that short.

Isn't that post a perfect example of Hairism? A sly dig at those of us who are follicley challenged? 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Raven

No, not a dig, just having second, third, forth thoughts about doing this. [2010]
AND, My hair is almost half the thickness it used to be.  [1080]