Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

The weather is nice, the garden is tidy, there is beer in the fridge, must be time for a bbq.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Starting to brighten up here after rain this morning. :upvote:

Silver Tabby

Am having a quiet day today - I hope!

Felt quite besieged yesterday with non-stop telephone calls and emails needing immediate answers.  When I finally managed to sit down with a cup of tea - that crazy cat reverted to kittenhood, emptied his toybox all over the sitting room floor and wanted me to play 'throw the catnip mice'!  Gave up, left him to it, went to bed early and listened to Martin Shaw reading me a bedtime story!  God Bless whoever invented audio books.

Michael Rolls

dogs have owners, cats have staff - well proved!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Not a good day so far.  It is pouring with rain.  Dropped two eggs on the floor - yukky mess to clean up.  Sat down with a cup of tea to recover - cat head butts my arm as I am about to drink - scalding hot tea all down my front.  On a white TShirt too - not a good look.  Took some paper out to the recycling bin - bin not there.  It had tunnelled out during the night (it was very windy) and is sitting on next doors lawn, laughing at me!  Daren't go round this early to retrieve it - their dog has a bark that would wake the entire street.

Dare I risk making toast?

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Beautiful warm summer day in North Lincolnshire.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Silver Tabby on July 08, 2024, 06:46:29 AMNot a good day so far.  It is pouring with rain.  Dropped two eggs on the floor - yukky mess to clean up.  Sat down with a cup of tea to recover - cat head butts my arm as I am about to drink - scalding hot tea all down my front.  On a white TShirt too - not a good look.  Took some paper out to the recycling bin - bin not there.  It had tunnelled out during the night (it was very windy) and is sitting on next doors lawn, laughing at me!  Daren't go round this early to retrieve it - their dog has a bark that would wake the entire street.

Dare I risk making toast?
:grin: :grin: :grin:   Don't bother buying a Lottery ticket..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Hospital again later. Kidney scan this time. They are determined to find something wrong somewhere. At least this time they won't be searching in vain for the sun  :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the diet and exercise regime is going well and may even be working.

July 08, 2024, 09:17:43 AM
Quote from: Scrumpy on July 08, 2024, 09:15:09 AM:grin: :grin: :grin:   Don't bother buying a Lottery ticket..
:grin: :grin: :grin:

July 08, 2024, 09:18:42 AM
Quote from: Diasi on July 08, 2024, 09:13:58 AMBeautiful warm summer day in North Lincolnshire.
That's Labour for you. Laying on a welcome for all your new guests.

Mups

My two girls wanted to bid you all Good Morning.  :smiley:

klondike

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 08, 2024, 09:17:20 AMThat's Labour for you. Laying on a welcome for all your new guests.
Indeed, I imagine Scampton will now be a done deal as Labour are talking about closing the whole base as part of the RAF.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Lovely girls Mups, and they look like butter wouldn't melt.  :halo: