Looks like Middle East crap is kicking off more

Started by klondike, October 04, 2024, 09:16:20 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Horror as bomb-filled Houthi boat slams into British cargo ship, causing massive explosion

Flames and smoke were seen erupting from a huge fireball on a vessel in the Red Sea.

This is the unbelievable moment a massive explosion erupted from a British ship after it was attacked by Houthi rebel drones in the Red Sea.

The Iran-backed separatist militia, which has also claimed to have launched missiles against Israel in recent days, shared footage of the heinous act on social media of the British oil tanker exploding into a fireball.

Horror as bomb-filled Houthi boat slams into British cargo ship, causing massive explosion
Flames and smoke were seen erupting from a huge fireball on a vessel in the Red Sea.

The Iran-backed separatist militia, which has also claimed to have launched missiles against Israel in recent days, shared footage of the heinous act on social media of the British oil tanker exploding into a fireball.

Eight ballistic and winged missiles, a drone, and an unmanned surface boat were used in the strike, according to claims made by the Houthis.

The ship, the Cordelia Moon, suffered damage to its port side buoyancy tanks which released a thick cloud of black smoke and flames hundreds of feet into the air.

It's understood the strike on the Panama-flagged tanker on Tuesday took place around 70 miles from the Yemeni port city of Hodeidah.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1957100/horror-bomb-filled-boat-slams

Will we do anything? Probably not as we have that £22Bn black hole to sort out so our armed forces are down to the bare bones and probably can't.

JBR

What a shame.

If we still had a competent and pro-British government and civil service, we would have resolved to defend ourselves and our assets against this growing terrorist group headed, of course, by Iran.

Israel, of course, has resolved to retaliate against that now-corrupt muslim country for its attacks on their homeland.  Had this been in better times we, and probably the US, would have taken any necessary measures to remove the now world-threatening regime in Iran.  Unfortunately, we no longer possess assets with the necessary range to attack that country (apart from our nuclear deterrent which, of course, we would never use for those reasons).
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Aloha Snackbar ! no doubt much rejoicing in Bradford, Tower Hamlets and many other parts of the UK

Diasi

Well we never learn not to poke our noses into things that are none of our affairs.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I reckon they would come whatever we do. At least the terrible Zionist fellows you dislike so much are killing the buggers and that benefits us too.

Mups

Quote from: Diasi on October 04, 2024, 01:13:13 PMWell we never learn not to poke our noses into things that are none of our affairs.

I feel much the same as you, Diasi.

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on October 04, 2024, 01:13:13 PMWell we never learn not to poke our noses into things that are none of our affairs.

Been saying that for years, our own fault we have terror attacks here, we shouldn't have interfered.

Vlad

There ar two things  which you can guarantee and that will never change...poverty in Africa and War in the Middle East ...so it was in the beginning and so it will be for ever more. 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

AnnieS

Unfortunately they are our affair because of trade routes and fuel etc.  There are plenty of conflicts around the world that are just as controversial but we do not get involved in.

Vlad

All the things we import we used to have, so now we rely on other countries to feed us, supply us with energy and provide those items we need.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 04, 2024, 10:55:19 AMAloha Snackbar ! no doubt much rejoicing in Bradford, Tower Hamlets and many other parts of the UK

Hear, hear! Same over here in such places as New York, L.A and other ideologist Democrat areas, such as Detroit in my own State. I'm amazed how the idiot government in the UK of Starmergeddon still allows the foot soldiers of the Islamists to land and be greeted with such enthusiasm, un-documented and unchecked. The Killer regimes must be laughing all the way to the bank! Don't pay to import your killers, just get them in a Dinghy, paperless. Then let the gumbo's in England welcome them with a warm bed in a luxury hotel. Immediately give them a phone and simcard so they can keep in touch with instructions for their training to murder and maim - no questions asked. Hosted and paid for completely of course by their victims politicians à la Labour and the 'One Nation Tory' group of bedwetters - Champion supreme Territorial Army Lieutenant Colonel, Tom Tugendhat ...

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Vlad

He served in the Intelligence Corp. When the Iraq War broke out in 2003, he was mobilised as an Arabic-speaking intelligence officer to serve with the Royal Marines. He went in as part of Op TELIC, the invasion of Iraq.

muddy

Quote from: AnnieS on October 04, 2024, 03:45:41 PMUnfortunately they are our affair because of trade routes and fuel etc.  There are plenty of conflicts around the world that are just as controversial but we do not get involved in.

We aren't exactly backing Israel to the hilt on the contrary the Hamas Broadcasting Company seems not to know what is a terrorist  .

October 04, 2024, 06:18:57 PM

Israel  has no beef with Yemen .
They do not share a border they are not ' occupied ' 
What they are are the paid idiots of Iran .
They are damaging OUR vessels .
Why would we not get involved ? 
Or is it the new way lie down and take it .

October 04, 2024, 06:19:49 PM
Quote from: Cassandra on October 04, 2024, 04:53:31 PMHear, hear! Same over here in such places as New York, L.A and other ideologist Democrat areas, such as Detroit in my own State. I'm amazed how the idiot government in the UK of Starmergeddon still allows the foot soldiers of the Islamists to land and be greeted with such enthusiasm, un-documented and unchecked. The Killer regimes must be laughing all the way to the bank! Don't pay to import your killers, just get them in a Dinghy, paperless. Then let the gumbo's in England welcome them with a warm bed in a luxury hotel. Immediately give them a phone and simcard so they can keep in touch with instructions for their training to murder and maim - no questions asked. Hosted and paid for completely of course by their victims politicians à la Labour and the 'One Nation Tory' group of bedwetters - Champion supreme Territorial Army Lieutenant Colonel, Tom Tugendhat ...

Correct 

muddy

I don't know what all my replies have come in one lot .

Diasi

Quote from: Mups on October 04, 2024, 01:54:17 PMI feel much the same as you, Diasi.

Quote from: Raven on October 04, 2024, 02:48:37 PMBeen saying that for years, our own fault we have terror attacks here, we shouldn't have interfered.
If we hadn't declared war on Germany, which had no intention of invading the UK, in 1939, Israel would not have been created, the Palestinians would not have had their land stolen & these conflicts would not have occurred. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]