Looks like Middle East crap is kicking off more

Started by klondike, October 04, 2024, 09:16:20 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on October 04, 2024, 04:53:31 PMHear, hear! Same over here in such places as New York, L.A and other ideologist Democrat areas, such as Detroit in my own State. I'm amazed how the idiot government in the UK of Starmergeddon still allows the foot soldiers of the Islamists to land and be greeted with such enthusiasm, un-documented and unchecked. The Killer regimes must be laughing all the way to the bank! Don't pay to import your killers, just get them in a Dinghy, paperless. Then let the gumbo's in England welcome them with a warm bed in a luxury hotel. Immediately give them a phone and simcard so they can keep in touch with instructions for their training to murder and maim - no questions asked. Hosted and paid for completely of course by their victims politicians à la Labour and the 'One Nation Tory' group of bedwetters - Champion supreme Territorial Army Lieutenant Colonel, Tom Tugendhat ...

Just watching a documentary about the Falklands war, or rather our preparations for it.
What our present government is doing is virtually the opposite of that historic event: admit as many potential enemies, or potential terrorists, as possible in the hope of currying favour with the third-world.
I really cannot understand what Sir Two-tier Free-gear expects to happen to this country.  Presumably, he wants us to be the first European nation to join the muslim third world.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

It's a mystery to me JB.  I've mentioned before that these politicians have children.  Are they really that unworried about how it will affect their own kith and kin?

I don't know whether to feel less concerned about things, or to report Starmer and his ilk to Social Services🤷🏻�♂️

October 04, 2024, 08:41:21 PM
Quote from: muddy on October 04, 2024, 06:37:14 PMI don't know what all my replies have come in one lot .
No need to worry Muddy.  The software is designed to concatenate (there's your word for the day😊😉) adjacent posts like that at times.

AnnieS

Quote from: Vlad on October 04, 2024, 04:08:16 PMAll the things we import we used to have, so now we rely on other countries to feed us, supply us with energy and provide those items we need.
We have been relying on other countries for something or other ever since we started calling cow beef and pig pork. Salt & spices, silk, coffee, tea in the old days.  

We also have lots of new things we suddenly need such as AI.  AI is going to need vast amounts of power. So today there was an announcement about new sources of power, but what people don't realise is how much will be used by ordinary power consumers and how much diverted to our ever-expanding IT infrastructure.  It also requires a great deal of water.  Some of these data centres need huge amounts to cool down.  So at a time when everyone is talking about saving the planet they are rolling out a system that most people don't want, which is reversing all that net zero effort.  

Unsurprisingly it's not much publicised, but here are a couple of links :

https://www.loe.org/shows/segments.html?programID=24-P13-00039&segmentID=3

https://www.newsweek.com/why-ai-so-thirsty-data-centers-use-massive-amounts-water-1882374

klondike

Quote from: JBR on October 04, 2024, 08:31:25 PMI really cannot understand whatexpects to happen to this country.
You forgot Granny Harmer...  :smiley:

Sir Two-tier Free-gear Granny Harmer Starmer has a good ring to it...

Alex

I read in the Express that he will be out within a year, with Rachael Reeves tipped at 7/1 to take over, with Andy Burnham at 10/1. 

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 04, 2024, 08:36:31 PMIt's a mystery to me JB.  I've mentioned before that these politicians have children.  Are they really that unworried about how it will affect their own kith and kin?

I don't know whether to feel less concerned about things, or to report Starmer and his ilk to Social Services🤷🏻�♂️

October 04, 2024, 08:41:21 PMNo need to worry Muddy.  The software is designed to concatenate (there's your word for the day😊😉) adjacent posts like that at times.
I had never heard of that particular word.
I would probably have just said 'link'!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

I hadn't heard of it either JB, isn't there a word for someone who uses big or obscure words when a small one would have sufficed  ?  :cool: can't for the life of me remember.........

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on October 04, 2024, 10:00:24 PMI hadn't heard of it either JB, isn't there a word for someone who uses big or obscure words when a small one would have sufficed  ?  :cool: can't for the life of me remember.........
Er, "educated"?  😬😬😬

muddy

Quote from: Alex on October 04, 2024, 10:00:24 PMI hadn't heard of it either JB, isn't there a word for someone who uses big or obscure words when a small one would have sufficed  ?  :cool: can't for the life of me remember.........

My old English teacher ( who was Scottish) always said the best English is simple English .
I wouldn't like to run the risk of being thought pretentious by using obscure words moreover I would probably get discombobulated .😀

Vlad

One that I found on another website when discussing the merits of the current Prime Minister ...

"A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality."
All's Well That Ends Well (Act 3, Scene 6)

Made me chuckle😂
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

It gets used or at least concat does  in a number of common programming languages and SQL used to access databases so seemed entirely normal to me.

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on October 05, 2024, 01:43:26 PMOne that I found on another website when discussing the merits of the current Prime Minister ...

"A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality."
All's Well That Ends Well (Act 3, Scene 6)

Made me chuckle😂
👍👍👍
Numquam credere Gallicum

Cassandra

Quote from: Vlad on October 04, 2024, 05:17:45 PMHe served in the Intelligence Corp. When the Iraq War broke out in 2003, he was mobilised as an Arabic-speaking intelligence officer to serve with the Royal Marines. He went in as part of Op TELIC, the invasion of Iraq.

All most laudible and I respect his actions. I also don't dislike the man. Inevitably though to me more importantly he's still a One Nation Tory. By supporting the connivances of the Theresa May and Johnson administration's (proven by his voting record) ushered in this bunch of Labour/Marxists to tear the wounds of England he helped render returning us inch by inch (mil by mil as he'd probably prefer) us to the bosom of Europe. But most of all he's a traiterous Remainer and therefore not to be trusted, just disdained. The job will go to Cleverley another 'One Nation Group' - Globalist who get their orders via Davos.

Meanwhile 'Reform' grow stronger on these events accompanied by the malignance of the joint hypocrisy's, presented in uniformity, by all the other parties.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...