Pager explosions💥

Started by Alex, September 17, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

Isn't there some possibility of the moslem world taking some revenge? This is how feuds start and continue.

dextrous63

Trouble is, we have absolutely no idea who else might have been able to tamper in the manufacturing process of a whole raft of goods.  Our houses, homes, cars etc might be full of explosive devices which could be set off at any time.

As much as it might seem a cunning approach to warfare, I can't help but feel that this is something which should be outlawed somehow. 

klondike

Quote from: Ashy on September 19, 2024, 08:19:52 AMIsn't there some possibility of the moslem world taking some revenge?
They have been trying to wipe out Israel from 1948. So far they haven't managed that. They launch shite home made rockets which usually miss and the Israelis retaliate with fast jets and smart bombs which don't.

Scrumpy

Let them kill/ fight one another.. who cares.. !!
 It's been going on for years.. Fed up with the lot of them..

There will always be countries fighting countries.. It's in our blood ..
One skirmish ends and another takes its place..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 19, 2024, 09:49:43 AMThey have been trying to wipe out Israel from 1948. So far they haven't managed that. They launch shite home made rockets which usually miss and the Israelis retaliate with fast jets and smart bombs which don't.
Exactly.
How some unthinking people criticise the Israelis, I can't understand.
Israel is surrounded by enemies.
Even worse, it must be clearly apparent to anyone who has eyes that the muslim world is, and probably has been for years, doing all it can to expand its religious empire.
Britain is likely to be their next conquest; not Israel, because that country still has the means and the will to protect itself.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

They certainly have their feet firmly on our soil..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

An update, apparently the pagers and walkie talkies were sold though an Israeli shell company in Hungary..how cunning...buy a factory in Hungary, import walkie talkies and pagers from Taiwan, take them apart, add some explosives and a firing system, and sell them to the Arabs..years in the planning no doubt.

But it raises the questions f how they got explosive devices through customs from Hungary to the Lebanon ?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Raven

However they did it, I don't like it. Things can, and I suspect will get worse from now on. :worried: 

klondike

Worse for who? Things can't get much worse here. Mind you I thought that on July 3rd.

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 19, 2024, 09:16:16 AMTrouble is, we have absolutely no idea who else might have been able to tamper in the manufacturing process of a whole raft of goods.  Our houses, homes, cars etc might be full of explosive devices which could be set off at any time.

As much as it might seem a cunning approach to warfare, I can't help but feel that this is something which should be outlawed somehow.
These types of devices are nothing new & were outlawed in International Law many years ago since they are classed as indiscriminate weapons liable to injure & kill totally innocent people.

This just adds to the list of International Laws that Israel is breaking.

I read that Germany has now banned arms sales to them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Mups

Quote from: Raven on September 19, 2024, 10:32:09 AMHowever they did it, I don't like it. Things can, and I suspect will get worse from now on. :worried: 

I agree.

As was said earlier in this thread,  I suspect this is the start of a new type of warfare.
All this technology will turn against us.

Diasi

Quote from: Mups on September 19, 2024, 11:48:33 AMI agree.

As was said earlier in this thread,  I suspect this is the start of a new type of warfare.
All this technology will turn against us.
It's not new, it's years old, it only appears as new because it's banned under International Law & hasn't been used for many years.

The only thing that's new is the method of triggering them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Mups

Quote from: Diasi on September 19, 2024, 12:02:04 PMIt's not new, it's years old, it only appears as new because it's banned under International Law & hasn't been used for many years.

The only thing that's new is the method of triggering them.
Well I don't care how old it is Diasi,  and I daresay I sound like an old frump,  but I am quite sure man will destroy us and this planet long before nature will.     They are not called 'mad scientists' for nothing.

Mad scientists and an evil mind are not a good combination.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on September 19, 2024, 11:43:30 AMThese types of devices are nothing new & were outlawed in International Law many years ago since they are classed as indiscriminate weapons liable to injure & kill totally innocent people.

This just adds to the list of International Laws that Israel is breaking.

At the risk of thinking contrary to just about everyone else, I fully understand Israel's actions bearing in mind how the muslims now surrounding their country are happy to break all international laws against their attacks they carry out against Israel.

Those same terrorists also seem to have the support of all the marchers in London and elsewhere in this country, and Israel will now have to contend against all the people here who seem to detest them for trying to defend themselves.

I remain constant in my support of Israel and wish them well in defending themselves against a greater enemy.
Numquam credere Gallicum