Change!! Wot change!!

Started by Scrumpy, July 06, 2024, 09:20:40 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

They have been in for 24 hours now and nothing has changed.. 
I knew it wouldn't... :boo: :boo: :boo: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Our good luck will run out though

dextrous63

Rwanda has been shelved.
The country has realised its voted another dud into office, with some very disappointing cabinet members.

It's a start.

Alex

We also have a net zero fanatic in Ed Milliband, :boo:  dear Lord I was already depressed, now this !   

Vlad

We could all retire to the bar and drown our sorrows, Dex is good for it. Its raining here, I blame the guvvermunt
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Good idea.. I will pop in the bar now..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Don't panic everyone!  The country is not lost yet!

Just give it four or five years.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

I've been onto Lammy and suggested that the UK buys all of the all-inclusive tourist hotels in Marmaris and send immigrants there.  Cheaper than housing them in the UK, plus it's in a Muslim country which they may prefer.

Alex

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on July 06, 2024, 01:05:19 PMWe also have a net zero fanatic in Ed Milliband, :boo:  dear Lord I was already depressed, now this ! 
Someone give him a bacon sarnie quick!  🙄

July 07, 2024, 06:27:46 AM
Quote from: Alex on July 07, 2024, 12:20:37 AMNext month's Vogue cover

It's awful! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 07, 2024, 06:26:18 AMSomeone give him a bacon sarnie quick!  🙄
It'll have to be quick, since the three Muslim independents will no doubt push for porcine products to become illegal.

1955vintage

I'm surprised no one from Labour took credit for improvement in penalty taking.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Raven

The new glorious leader is coming to Edinburgh today for talks with John Sweeny, I would love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting. 🪰

GrannyMac

Now that Scotland is 3/4 Labour, you may do even better out of the public purse, as the new government may reward supporters.   You may even get what John Swinney says the SNP wants, more immigrants.  

South Yorks is now 100% Labour, maybe we'll get some of the goodies too!  Jobs would be good, and a big stick to make some folk take them. 🙄
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 07, 2024, 09:40:50 AMNow that Scotland is 3/4 Labour, you may do even better out of the public purse, as the new government may reward supporters.  You may even get what John Swinney says the SNP wants, more immigrants. 

South Yorks is now 100% Labour, maybe we'll get some of the goodies too!  Jobs would be good, and a big stick to make some folk take them. 🙄
I think the southern part of the West Riding has always been Labour.  It's a long-standing tradition!
Numquam credere Gallicum