Michael Rolls

Started by klondike, June 27, 2024, 07:37:53 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I see Mike has taken unauthorised leave of absence the last few days after pretty much only participating in game threads for some time. I don't see any recent mention of visitors lately either. Hope he's OK.

Alex

Yes I'd noticed he wasn't on as much, wasn't he having problems with his computer ?

klondike

He suggested his internet was going down when he was doing something involving here and wordle iirc. I think that must have been coincidence as internet up/ internet down has no real link with what websites you visit Unless you get hacked and pick up something really nasty I suppose. Anyway he was arriving regularly after that but only really participating in games. Now that seems to have stoped too.

Perhaps he's standing for parliament and is campaigning  :rolleyes:

Mups

Yes, I hope he's alright too.    I had noticed he's been quiet.

Hopefully he will let us know soon.

GrannyMac

No point in messaging if he has no internet.  I hope Mike's ok too.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I hope all is well with Michael...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I sent Mike an e-mail this morning.  He's OK and sent best wishes to everyone, but he's just a bit under the weather.

GrannyMac

Well done Alex.  It's been chilly in his area, hope he gets some sunshine soon. 

Scrumpy

I am pleased that someone has been in touch with him..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 28, 2024, 07:01:24 PMI am pleased that someone has been in touch with him..

Yes,  I agree.  

Good to know he's OK. 

dextrous63

Now that he has been found, it has to be said the Cass hasn't posted for over a week.🤷🏻�♂️

Michael Rolls

Thanks, everyone, your concern is much appreciated. I've been a bit down of late as the number of friends and relatives I have lost in the last feew years has somehow come crashing down on me -one of the penalties of old age
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Glad you're back Mike.  👍🏽 

klondike

Yes nice to see you posting