Main Menu

Vlad..

Started by Scrumpy, June 19, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Where is he.. ?
 I hope he is ok.. He certainly livens up any forum..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Have just replied on another thread Scrumpy,  I am going to try and find him today.

I have my binoculars and some sandwiches packed,  a bottle of water and my sniffer dogs  are waiting to go. 

Will report back as soon as I am able.  :wink:

JBR

Yes, he needs to be found.  This forum cannot function in his absence.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on June 19, 2024, 09:33:07 AMHave just replied on another thread Scrumpy,  I am going to try and find him today.

I have my binoculars and some sandwiches packed,  a bottle of water and my sniffer dogs  are waiting to go. 

Will report back as soon as I am able.  :wink:

Good work Scooby..  Good to see you running with the pack.. Keep up..
  Marmite sandwiches !!! Yum ,yum..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Last seen asking for help with the Jockey's Nostril refurbishment I believe.   :smiley:   

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 19, 2024, 11:32:11 AMGood work Scooby..  Good to see you running with the pack.. Keep up..
  Marmite sandwiches !!! Yum ,yum..
I haven't heard anything as yet,  but we hopefully will at some point.

I have been putting some  'Lost'  adverts in the phone boxes as I go along,  with a mug shot of him taken in the Jockey's Nostril car park a fortnight ago.   

When I reach Birmingham I will pop in the local cop shop, and ask them if I can put a 'Wanted'  poster on their notice board.   :hmm:

Vlad

What oh...thanks for posting my bail Mups, there is a tale to be told, standby to standby.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

You're welcome, Vlad,  but don't make a habit of getting arrested, will you.
We've told you before to leave those loose women alone.  :grin:

Now then . . .  I've got to thumb a lift all the way back to Northampton now!

JBR

Quote from: Mups on June 19, 2024, 08:32:39 PMYou're welcome, Vlad,  but don't make a habit of getting yourself arrested, will  you!

We've told you before to leave those loose women alone.  :grin:
Oh, I see.  I wondered where he'd been.
Been picked up by the Fuzz, eh?
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

Quote from: JBR on June 19, 2024, 08:39:14 PMOh, I see.  I wondered where he'd been.

Yes JBR.    When I got to Birmingham police station to stick the 'Wanted'   poster up,  that's when I was told they'd locked him up.   (I will let him tell you why).  :rolleyes:

I paid the bail,  and they let the old bugger  home.

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on June 19, 2024, 08:39:14 PMOh, I see.  I wondered where he'd been.
Yes and it hurt ...

Vlad

Anyway, and as the man said, I'm back!
Sometimes things get a bit difficult and I have to go and hide, it doesn't last for long, but thanks to you all for the concern and thanks to Mups who knows, tracks me down and brings me home.

dextrous63

Ah well.  Guess I'll take the plastic wreath out of the dishwasher and put it back into storage.

Vlad

We have a dishwasher too, my, how things have changed 😃

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on June 19, 2024, 09:42:16 PMWe have a dishwasher too, my, how things have changed 😃
Haven't they just.  When I was a child, our dishwasher also cleaned and ironed our clothes, tidied up the house and made our food.  Much cheaper to run...no major repairs needed and the only energy expenditure was a loaf of bread and a block of stale cheese once in a while.