Main Menu

Vlad..

Started by Scrumpy, June 19, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 19, 2024, 11:15:30 PMHaven't they just.  When I was a child, our dishwasher also cleaned and ironed our clothes, tidied up the house and made our food.  Much cheaper to run...no major repairs needed and the only energy expenditure was a loaf of bread and a block of stale cheese once in a while.
I have just checked out Agnes Day...( Google is your friend) I am still confused dot com
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on June 20, 2024, 08:21:27 AMI have just checked out Agnes Day...( Google is your friend) I am still confused dot com
Ah, but that was on your other thread, so I'm not allowed to comment on here.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

I am even more confused now.

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on June 20, 2024, 08:21:27 AMI have just checked out Agnes Day...( Google is your friend) I am still confused dot com
Don't tell them up in Rochdale how old Agnes was, or they'll have her.

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on June 20, 2024, 08:50:30 AMI am even more confused now.
All par for the course here.

Scrumpy

Anyone heard from Scooby (Mups)?
She was last spotted on the A401.. !!!  Being dropped off by a truckie who had a big... smile on his face..
I think she is going the wrong way.. Or not.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Vlad's in Birmingham?  One of the mega rich Brian bangs on about?  Is the local Spoons called The Jockey's Nostril?  Or have I lost the plot completely? 🤔
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 20, 2024, 10:08:06 AMAnyone heard from Scooby (Mups)?
She was last spotted on the A401.. !!!  Being dropped off by a truckie who had a big... smile on his face..
I think she is going the wrong way.. Or not.. !!
Downhill is the direction she's going in.

klondike

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 20, 2024, 10:14:34 AMVlad's in Birmingham?  One of the mega rich Brian bangs on about?  Is the local Spoons called The Jockey's Nostril?  Or have I lost the plot completely? 🤔
Yes!

GrannyMac

Yes to all? Do I win a tenner?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 21, 2024, 06:35:06 AMYes to all? Do I win a tenner?
Let me remind you, er, once someone  reminds me what I've forgotten.

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 21, 2024, 06:35:06 AMYes to all? Do I win a tenner?
No, but there is a Blue Peter Badge in the post.