Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've been guilty of queue blocking at times.  If I've no pocket then debit card stays in my bag, then the cashier will whizz my stuff through at 40 mph.  She always whizzes faster than I can pack so Sod it ! I'm probably keeping GM waiting  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

On the occasions I've used the bus pass, it's always ready in my hand, no pressure see  :cool: 

Vlad

A few crates of lager tends to slow them down ...
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Raven

Youngsters who highjack words I've known all my life, give a new meaning to them and expect me to understand what they're talking about. Idiots.  :nooo:

Vlad

Kids of today eh, they can strip a shop of goods within in seconds...😁
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Quote from: Vlad on September 05, 2024, 07:07:37 PMA few crates of lager tends to slow them down ...

I've lifted a few of those, how many pfennig deposit was it ?

Scrumpy

Queue blocking.. !!
I did it at a hospital car parking machine.. I tried to use my Co-op card to pay..
Someone in the queue tried to help .. They too tried to pay with my Co-op card..
Yes.. it was a woman... :grin:  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Well this is all I need, It's only just along the coast from us. Dageus and I used to play on the beach (sandside) at least once a week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvg5gyrr6yno

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Raven on September 13, 2024, 05:07:54 PMWell this is all I need, It's only just along the coast from us. Dageus and I used to play on the beach (sandside) at least once a week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvg5gyrr6yno

Blimey,  that's a bit scary, Raven. :shocked:

Raven

Yes it is, I've been to that beach for the last time, these days it's Dunnet Beach or Strathy.

Alex

I don't trust this government or the previous one to deal with this, hopefully the IAEA will find out what's going on up at Dounreay.  To think we were once the best in the world at nuclear technology, including decommissioning.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2024, 12:28:29 PMI don't trust this government or the previous one to deal with this, hopefully the IAEA will find out what's going on up at Dounreay.  To think we were once the best in the world at nuclear technology, including decommissioning.

This appeared at the beach's main entrance a while back.

dextrous63

So, when you go for a walk there remember to go through your checklist...
Phone
Keys
Wallet
Geiger Counter

Raven

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 14, 2024, 12:57:41 PMSo, when you go for a walk there remember to go through your checklist...
Phone
Keys
Wallet
Geiger Counter

Won't be going back, it was never one of my favourite beaches but it was a change of place for Dageus to run about in.
My pocket list
Poo Bags.
Phone.
Keys.
Hankie.
Dog Lead.
Purse stayed in the car while we walked.

dextrous63

Ah, yes.  You can tell that I'm not a dog owner.  No need for a pooh bag nor dog-lead when I go out, except for those very "special" occasions.😬