Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 22, 2024, 04:26:28 PMI like those, they look comfortable. 

(Diverting from looming discussion re undergarments) 😱

They were about a foot too long GM  :grin: so haven't worn them yet

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on August 22, 2024, 04:47:59 PMThey were about a foot too long GM  :grin: so haven't worn them yet
That is the most off putting response I have read in a long time....so back to beige and taupe
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Quote from: Vlad on August 22, 2024, 05:35:16 PMThat is the most off putting response I have read in a long time....so back to beige and taupe

Nowt wrong with being a short arse !

Vlad

Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy, I think that's a shocking indictment of the state of our society 

GrannyMac

They're not grumpy either, and you're certainly not bashful! ☺️
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 23, 2024, 07:08:22 AMThey're not grumpy either, and you're certainly not bashful! ☺️
Boom boom! 😁

Vlad

Clare bloody Balding. 'nuff said

Alex

Carol bloody Vorderman 'nuff said

Vlad

Alex

klondike

She's 75% recyclable  recycled! Fixed that for you.

Her political ideas need to go to landfill rather than any recycling centre too. That said I'm sure she could make many old men very happy. Not me though.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on August 23, 2024, 10:56:29 AMShe's 75% recyclable  recycled! Fixed that for you.

Her political ideas need to go to landfill rather than any recycling centre too. That said I'm sure she could make many old men very happy. Not me though.

I love it when you talk dirty ......

Alex

Quote from: klondike on August 23, 2024, 10:56:29 AMShe's 75% recyclable  recycled! Fixed that for you.

No need to alter my words, she's 75% recyclable i.e. able to be recycled.  She is after all going to need another pair of new boobs in 10 years time.  That bum you're so keen on may be enhanced too  :smiley:

dextrous63

You lot ought to be ashamed of yourselves.  Our Carol V has selflessly turned her bony into a plastic waste disposal storage site, and all you can do is criticise her.

Blessed be the CV, for she shall inherit (semi) synthetic polymers.