The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

#675
Damn, that's clever K, how did you do that?

December 05, 2025, 10:43:08 AM
Quote from: Mups on December 05, 2025, 10:21:34 AMThere is half price Pasties on the menu lunchtime  . . . .  mind you,  I did hear they are the ones left over from last week.  Apparently Kev was too stoned to go out and get fresh ones.
If they are from last week they are fresh.

Dextrous63

I'm going to install the fruit 'n nut labour machine later.  Lots of flashing lights, which will hopefully render you senseless as you select one of the Party's manifesto promises, put all your money into the receptacle and pull the lever.  

Your money will disappear, and nothing will happen.  Everyone a loser.  Roll up, roll up..

Ruthio

Did Fat Kev have any luck with the turkeys?
Perhaps he was luckier with them than he was with Mucky Maureen! ☺🤣🤣

Vlad

As anyone bothered to arrange the staff Christmas Party? The owner Alan D Lord needs inviting because he wants to dish out the Christmas bonuses

Dextrous63

I'm on the case, boss.  Have managed to get some sponsorship from Ye Olde Spanish Fly Liquid company.

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on December 05, 2025, 10:41:41 AMDamn, that's clever K, how did you do that?
ChatGPT. Half the stuff you see these days is AI created. Goodbye Net Zero - those servers can churn through as much power as they can get hold of.


Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on December 05, 2025, 09:51:34 AMDo you want somebody to pass them up or are you coming down and taking a break?


Looking good.. I see you have started on the air conditioning on the ground floor...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

#682
Quote from: klondike on December 05, 2025, 02:39:14 PMChatGPT. Half the stuff you see these days is AI created. Goodbye Net Zero - those servers can churn through as much power as they can get hold of.


Still bloody clever mate 

December 05, 2025, 03:26:58 PM
Quote from: Dextrous63 on December 05, 2025, 01:24:54 PMI'm on the case, boss.  Have managed to get some sponsorship from Ye Olde Spanish Fly Liquid company.
Good man, consider yourself promoted to NCO I/c Christmas Party Organisation, I will forward the Company Credit Card to you, spare no expense, new complimentary peanuts, some tinsel, paper hats etc. Fill your boots.

December 05, 2025, 03:29:03 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on December 05, 2025, 02:50:11 PMLooking good.. I see you have started on the air conditioning on the ground floor...
It's a class act isn't it? Punters will be flocking to our door, when we get it.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on December 05, 2025, 03:22:28 PMDecember 05, 2025, 03:29:03 PMIt's a class act isn't it? Punters will be flocking to our door, when we get it.
Air conditioning !!!  Broken window  :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Looks like Vlad has scored...


Scrumpy

Hope he keeps his gloves on...  You can't be too careful ..Nasty germs doing the rounds..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Is Vlad the one on the right?

Vlad

Quote from: Dextrous63 on December 06, 2025, 05:03:02 PMIs Vlad the one on the right?
You are getting your left and right mixed up, but how you doing on the Staff Christmas Party? 

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on December 06, 2025, 07:59:52 PMYou are getting your left and right mixed up, but how you doing on the Staff Christmas Party?
I've booked the great great grand daughter of Mr F Arbuckle for her Rod Stewart tribute act, including her (in)famous performance of Maggie May Does Dallas at Christmas.  Just need to wait for customs to allow her pet Boa Constrictor through, as it's an integral part of the routine.

Michael Rolls

#689
 :grin:

December 07, 2025, 01:02:14 AM
At this time of night the small keys and clumsy fingers match even worse than usual
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]