The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Dextrous63 on December 06, 2025, 08:48:01 PMI've booked the great great grand daughter of Mr F Arbuckle for her Rod Stewart tribute act, including her (in)famous performance of Maggie May Does Dallas at Christmas.  Just need to wait for customs to allow her pet Boa Constrictor through, as it's an integral part of the routine.
Will there be prezzies? A Christmas tree, and a disco? 

klondike

Probably. I have the technology but lack the ideas. Will ponder.

Dextrous63

Lippy Linda, the widow of Freddie the Fence, has had a seance with Freddie via NordVPN, and confirmed that we can take what we like from his lockup on Canvey Island for the secret Santa tombola, as he can't shift them from his whereabouts.  He did also tell Linda, in what seems to have been a particularly detailed apparition, that it'd be unwise to wear any items of jewellery in public, and avoid selling anything on eBay.

klondike

Hnmm... I think this Christmas tale will have to stop here before some Mary Whitehouse complains. I do hope Mrs. Vlad never looks in. Perhaps Mups can tell us who those two are - is one that Mucky Maureen she mentioned a few times?


Mups

Nah,  neither of those young ladies are Maureen.   Those two just went for a Friday night on the town   (last August),   and haven't gone back home yet.   

Mucky Maureen is quite a bit older than them,  but has years more experience - so Vlad says anyway.   :grin:

klondike

Blimey - Vlad certainly must have something going for him. I suppose I should refrain from asking just what though  :wink:

Scrumpy

Could it be the white hat on his head.!!! 😉 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

He certainly does have a nice firm helmet there.
Didn't exactly go overboard with the decorations did he?

1955vintage

London Pride pulls in a higher class of people.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Mups

Quote from: 1955vintage on December 07, 2025, 09:05:50 PMLondon Pride pulls in a higher class of people.
I wouldn't know,  it wouldn't be my sort of day out.  
Did you enjoy it?    :grin:

Vlad

Just an update about Christmas festivities here, we have decided to form a pub Christmas Choir, anyone wanting to join will be welcome.
So far it it's just, Dean Don, Mary, Lee, and I.

Dextrous63


Mups

Quote from: Vlad on December 11, 2025, 02:26:47 PMJust an update about Christmas festivities here, we have decided to form a pub Christmas Choir, anyone wanting to join will be welcome.
So far it it's just, Dean Don, Mary, Lee, and I.

Looks like it might have to perhaps be just a quartet instead, Vladsy.   :smiley:

Scrumpy

QuoteJust an update about Christmas festivities here, we have decided to form a pub Christmas Choir, anyone wanting to join will be welcome.
So far it it's just, Dean Don, Mary, Lee, and I.
😁 😁 😁 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Can't doze off here you need to keep them eyes peeled - sad to say I missed it too first time around :sad:

I blame the drink. Vlad or to cut back on it a bit...