The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

For your sterling effort in recounting this thrilling tale I feel you need (and indeed I will personally sneak one or even two one upon Dex's tab) a pint of Old and Very Peculiar Bitter but feel free to take Ye Olde Donkey Pash or pleasure your good self with whatever else your takes fancy (other than any of the young damsels that hang upon your every word).

Scrumpy

#631

I'm pulling that handle thing that sticks up behind the bar at the Jockeys Nostril as we speak..

February 25, 2025, 04:30:30 PM
Quote from: Vlad on February 25, 2025, 12:55:22 PMThank you young lady, this writing is thirsty work, any chance of a pint?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

#632
Many thanks kind Sir, a double lager will go down well, and I apologise for my absence at the bar and ignoring my landlord duties, I have been some what busy with estate agents, brokers and solicitors with regard to the selling of both my home and my daughters at the same time.
Not an easy task so we are going for plan B..daughter sells her, buys a new place ..we all move in then sell ours...easy bloody peasy. I think not.
Everyone and his dog wants their pound of flesh...all I have to do is raise £150 k ....
I shall be selling my body in the beer garden every evening...cheap...

February 25, 2025, 04:33:12 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on February 25, 2025, 04:29:34 PMI'm pulling that handle thing that sticks up behind the bar at the Jockeys Nostril as we speak..

February 25, 2025, 04:30:30 PM
Gently Child...it's making my eyes water......

Mups

#633
At least the better weather should be on its way soon, landlord.   Better than trying to move house in the middle of a cold winter, ey.

Don't forget to make sure there is good high hedges all around your new garden will you,  as you don't want to get the new neighbours over-excited with your nude sunbathing this year.   




Scrumpy


The beer's gone off...  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Did you leave the door open?

Scrumpy


.. took the nuts too...

I dare not look in the cellar... I heard crying.. I think there has been a delivery..!!!
 Names will go in a hat.. The draw will take place on Friday..
The man responsible will have to strike a deal with Mucky Maureen..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Names? Is that for the delivery or to guess where it came from?

Scrumpy


Some bloke delivered her something nine months back..
He didn't leave a receipt.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 03, 2025, 09:39:18 AMSome bloke delivered her something nine months back..
He didn't leave a receipt.
Might have been the home made rhubarb wine that a mate promised...anyway all by the by...I will have a large lager please

klondike

Scrumpy is out having her head examined today, well a couple of bits of it anyway, so I suppose I'll have to pull it. One yard of fizzy lager a coming up. All over the floor probably


Mups

Quote from: Vlad on March 03, 2025, 01:43:54 PMMight have been the home made rhubarb wine that a mate promised...anyway all by the by...I will have a large lager please

Fancy a quick game of  Poole now the balls have been returned, landlord? 

I used to be good on the poole table once.  

(and no mucky minds either, thank you).  :grin:

Vlad

It's a long way to go just to play a game

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Very quiet in here tonight.

I heard they've got  a strip show down the Farmer's Wellie again.  :rolleyes: