The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

klondike


Vlad


Vlad

"Bigoted opinions and salacious gossip"

As is traditional at this hour of the morning, mother and daughter are seated before a TV set, watching a talk show in which people much like themselves air their grievances, shout at the audience and attempt to murder each other whilst being egged on by the host. It's an opportunity for Mrs Foster and her daughter to bond, sharing life experiences, bigoted opinions and salacious gossip, and I am reluctant to interrupt. Nevertheless, I feel it is only polite that I announce my presence. After some time spent trying to catch Mrs Foster's eye, a commercial break momentarily breaks the television's iron grip on her attention and I am able to introduce myself. Of course, I didn't want to burden them with the real reason for my visit - that would have created far too much confusion, and invited suspicion. Instead, I had chosen a cover story. I had telephoned the previous day to explain that I was their long lost Uncle Frederick, that I was currently being hassled by a firm of debt collectors, and that I would be staying with them for a few days until the heat was off. I wasn't sure exactly how this had gone down, for Mrs Foster's replies had been guttural and indistinct, and I strongly suspected that she'd been holding the phone the wrong way round.
Our first meeting turns out to be a tense moment. As I stand there in her living room she glares at me with an expression of irritation bordering on hostility. For a full thirty seconds we lock eyes as she sizes me up. I can feel myself breaking out into a cold sweat. Then suddenly she nods and asks me if I have any 'fags'. This is good news! It means that I have been accepted into the family unit and am, for the time being at least, one of them. I hand over a pack of 200 Benson and Hedges, then sit down in an armchair beside her.

Darren enters stage left.....

Scrumpy


You write an interesting story for someone who gets excited over a sow's nipples..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 18, 2025, 07:39:52 PMYou write an interesting story for someone who gets excited over a sow's nipples..

I think he could be a script writer for film directors.    Earn a fortune, he could.
Then he would have enough to take us all somewhere warm and exotic for a nice holiday.  :smiley:

klondike

Or even buy his own booze....

Vlad

#621
Quote from: Scrumpy on February 18, 2025, 07:39:52 PMYou write an interesting story for someone who gets excited over a sow's nipples..
I was born bald, chubby with a nipple fetish, I haven't changed. 😜

February 19, 2025, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: klondike on February 18, 2025, 10:37:18 PMOr even buy his own booze....
How very dare you! You are being very silly now....a man of my stature and standing in the local community does not, I repeat not have to buy his own drinks....write that down..put it next to your keyboard so that you remember

Vlad

Chapter....whatevva...

Now available in all good bookshops.



A piquant fusion of stale sweat"
It isn't long before a third member of the family unit enters. This is Darren, Mrs Foster's eldest son, and immediately I can see that he his markedly different from the others. Whereas the two females are rather squat, heavy-framed individuals, the male is tall, gawky and slight of build, looking as if he is descended from a line of rats. His bum-fluff moustache, close cropped hair and pimpled, scabby jaw line exacerbate his frail appearance, and his inability to form simple sentences and reliance on expressions like 'innit', 'safe' and 'wot' do little to dispel the impression that he is mentally subnormal. I notice that his front teeth are curiously arranged, jutting out in all directions, apparently at random. 
At first I take this as a sign that he has been hit in the face quite a lot - a reasonable assumption to make. After all, he clearly has one of those faces you just want to punch. Even I have to struggle to maintain my scientific detachment and prevent myself from slapping him, and I've only just met him. But as I look more carefully I realise, much to my delight, that his bizarre dentition is a natural modification, providing him with specialised teeth to prise apart pork pies, scoop the last dregs from a carton of mushy peas or open bottles of lager.

At present I am witnessing Darren in a highly agitated state. He has just come back from a local shopping centre, where his attempts to obtain a refund for a video game he bought several weeks ago have proved to be unsuccessful. I gather that there's nothing wrong with the item - he just thought it was crap, and believes this entitles him to his money back. Mrs Foster immediately takes charge of the situation. She phones the shop and swears at them for several minutes, during which time I note with some satisfaction that she is holding the receiver the wrong way round. She then declares that she is going to go down there in person, to assault the staff and inflict criminal damage on the premises. This is a wonderful development - an opportunity to see these people in action, doing what they do best, and I eagerly accept the invitation accompany them.

In our next exciting episode..."Burberry caterpillar"

Vlad

"Burberry caterpillar"
A trip into town isn't as straightforward as it might seem, for when Mrs Foster travels, the rest of the tribe must go with her. We spend about twenty minutes gathering up bags, purses, shoes, coats and children before we emerge from the house and stream down to the bus stop. Our procession weaves through the streets like a Burberry caterpillar and by the time we board the bus we seem to have collected even more kids. Britney is unable to tell me exactly how large her brood is as many of her mutant offspring have turned feral and now roam the streets, causing consternation, panic and frequently getting clogged up in the brushes of street cleaning apparatus. Those that she has managed to gather together for this trip now endear themselves to our fellow passengers by running up and down the length of the vehicle, shouting, ringing the bell and insulting people at random. An elderly, neatly dressed, frail old man politely asks Britney to keep the children under control, but she quickly responds by telling him to shut the fuck up. The poor man spends the rest of the journey in an embittered silence with various snot-stained, shit-streaked children tugging on his ears and knocking his hat off.

"It's interesting to note that the Fosters haven't paid a penny for the privilege of riding this bus, and free access to public transport is not the only entitlement they enjoy. Thanks to a night course she took at the local college, Britney has an NVQ in Screwing Money Out of the Local Authority, and as a result the family now gets a weekly pie allowance, video game vouchers, handouts for leggings and shellsuits, plus the usual mobile phone assistance, lager subsidy and money for bingo and cigarettes. However this may all soon come under threat, since the government have threatened to stop Miss Foster's dole money and force her to take a job. Understandably, Britney is outraged. Working for a living would leave her with no time for watching TV and going to the pub. She believes it is totally unreasonable of the authorities to expect her to support herself, and ultimately blames asylum seekers who are, as she puts it, 'coming over here and taking our benefits'

By the time we reach the city centre the bus is a write-off and many of our fellow passengers are in tears. It's a pattern that continues as we progress through the streets, moving from one pie shop to another, leaving a trail of devastation and crumbs in our wake. The crowds scatter before us. Security staff hastily gabble into radios, warning each other of our approach. For a moment it seems like we are being contained, but then the family decides to split up and all is lost. Darren goes off to do some shoplifting, while Britney decides to hang around outside a chip shop, shouting at her children and occasionally slapping some of the smaller ones. Meanwhile, I stick close by Mrs Foster as she sets out to secure a refund for her son's video game

Now available om Blu Ray and dvd 

Vlad

It is, without doubt, a magnificent performance. She demands to see the manager. She demands to see the owner. She doesn't allow anyone to get a word in edgeways. Every denial is met with a raise in pitch and volume. Every argument is met by the steadfast reaffirmation that she knows her rights, she wants her money back, and she's going to bloody well stand there until she gets it, and if she doesn't she's going to complain to their head office, or to Trading Standards, or she's going to tell her husband, and he'll come down and sort them out in person, and then they'll be sorry, oh yes. Inevitably, she gets what she wants, and smugly marches out of the shop, scattering a few choice insults in her wake. It's of no great surprise that they gave in to her, she confides in me afterwards. She used to work in a shop once (two weeks on a supermarket checkout in 1982) so she knows that the law was on her side. I have my doubts. I suspect that it was her constant whining voice and the unpleasant smell rather than her sharp legal mind and dazzling oratory that finally forced the shop manager to capitulate. It was, nonetheless, an impressive spectacle all the same.

And so, with this excitement over, we meet up with the rest of the family. Darren has scored a fine selection of small, easily pocketable electrical items to add to the family's haul, and Miss Foster has gained a few more children. We accumulate some additional pies, pasties and sausage rolls, then head back home - where I finally get to meet the head of the household.
."A bulbous outcrop of solidified lava"

Scrumpy

Brilliant.. Loving it..
Three cheers for the Fosters.. They are the backbone of England..
Who needs foreigners when we have our our own scroungers ..!!
 Foreigners will take away benefits from those who have worked hard to obtain them..   :boo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Sorry for not continuing the Saga but I am in hospital I managed to poison my,  I mistook a daffodil bulb for an onion  and ate it....not very nice and quite painful, the doctor said I should be out in the Spring 

Vlad

Part The Last...

Now available in paperback

."A bulbous outcrop of solidified lava"
It's obvious, from the moment we step through the front door, that 'something' is waiting for us within. There's a new smell in the air. It's a meaty smell. A beery smell. And there's a sound too, the rasping, wheezing, snorting noise of some huge creature struggling to breathe. As we approach the door to the living room, I have a sudden urge to turn back but I know I must force myself to go on. And then I see it! It's slumped in an armchair, its great bald head lolling to one side, apparently asleep. 
It is wearing a dirty red tracksuit and muddy brown shoes, and its grotesque belly hangs out over the waistband like a bulbous outcrop of solidified lava. One of its thick, gorilla-like paws grips a beer can at an angle, the contents slopping out onto the carpet. The creature stirs, twitches, then lifts up one cheek of its monstrous backside and farts. The thick green cloud envelops him for a while, as if unwilling to leave its creator, before slowly dissipating into the already saturated air.
This creature - this behemoth - is Mr Foster, and he's just got back from the pub.
Mrs Foster jabs him repeatedly in the back of his head, and slowly he begins to wake up. Somehow he has developed the ability to completely ignore her, and happily tucks into some cold, congealed chips which he finds in the folds of his belly. However, as soon as he sees me, his attitude begins to change. A dark, thunderous look passes over his face, as if he is struggling to prise some unpleasant thought from some long forgotten fold of his lard-addled brain. Suddenly he realises what it is that's annoying him: there is a stranger in his house. He doesn't like strangers. He wants this stranger to go away.
"Who's this twat?" he grumbles.
At this point we are all pretty much agreed that it would be better if I left. I'm certainly in no doubt that this is the best course of action, and I hightail it from the premises as fast as I possibly can.
As I emerge, blinking into the sunshine, I wonder if these people, and others of their kind, will ever be able to integrate into normal society? It is to be hoped that they won't. They descend upon an area like a plague of locusts, devouring everything in their path and leaving a residue of drinks cans and car parts. They soil everything they touch, and destroy everything they can't steal - so it comes as no surprise to me to find that my car is now missing and all that remains is a single wheel trim propped up against the kerb, standing like a monument to the unknown automobile. 
I'm not too upset. It's a nice day, and I'm far too overjoyed at being away from that all-pervading stench that accompanies the Fosters and their freakish progeny to let anything get me down. The ability to breathe again without worrying about the prospect of my lungs dissolving far outweighs the loss of the odd motor.
I pick up the wheel trim and stick it under my arm - a keepsake. And then, whistling a happy tune to myself, I set off on my long walk back to civilisation and the Jockeys Nostril Gastro Pub and Leisure Centre. 

The  End

Scrumpy


Well done Sir... So well written.. Great description .. I was there at your back with every word..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 25, 2025, 11:14:07 AMWell done Sir... So well written.. Great description .. I was there at your back with every word..
Thank you young lady, this writing is thirsty work, any chance of a pint?