The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Ooh I say,    might we be doing some Yoga,  too?

Mind you, I don't know if you'll get many attend, not in this area.

BTW,  do you know why Apples are so good at Yoga? . . . . . They have a great core.   :rofl:


Vlad

#61
Thank you for that...Amateur night is next month...while you are here I will have a large lager please, put it on Granny Macs tab.

June 22, 2024, 12:16:48 PM
Quote from: dextrous63 on June 22, 2024, 11:02:15 AMAh sorry.  I'll take those call for prayer 45's out of the jukebox.  I only put them in there for the local Imam...Gay Ghatrif.
Your dedication to multiculturalism is to be commend, but the most important question that does need to be addressed is when are you buying? It's lunch time, and Fat Kev is doing Egg Banjos 

Mups

One large Lager coming up, Sir.

Wanna pickled egg, too?   :smiley:

Vlad

That will do nicely thank you very much but I will skip the pickled eggs, they really do make me fart 

klondike

So I've heard. Frequently. Even without my heating aid.

Vlad

#65
Just a quick note about the forthcoming Ashram in the Snug, the response has been overwhelming a man in a beige cardigan has bought a ticket...this brings us to the dress code for this event...

Yellow is the preferred colour, bald heads are optional but little tinkly bells would be nice. If you can bring a cow ( 4 legged variety) it would add the ambience. Thank you.

June 22, 2024, 12:50:30 PM
Quote from: klondike on June 22, 2024, 12:46:29 PMSo I've heard. Frequently. Even without my heating aid.
It's a medical problem mate...

klondike

It's everybody within the same room's building's problem at times.

One advantage is if I sneak one out you take the rap

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on June 22, 2024, 12:55:20 PMIt's everybody within the same room's building's problem at times.

One advantage is if I sneak one out you take the rap

I have broad shoulders, are you buying by the way?

Scrumpy


Me and Thick Mick will be at the Quiz Night....
Psst... Can we have the '101 things to do with a potato' question please..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on June 22, 2024, 01:18:48 PMare you buying by the way?
A broccoli and cabbage smoothie if you please. And have something yourself.

Vlad

#70
Quote from: Scrumpy on June 22, 2024, 01:20:02 PMMe and Thick Mick will be at the Quiz Night....
Psst... Can we have the '101 things to do with a potato' question please..
Excellent! I have checked your request with our Quiz Master Fat Kev, the computer it said No!

June 22, 2024, 01:39:24 PM
Quote from: klondike on June 22, 2024, 01:36:09 PMA broccoli and cabbage smoothie if you please. And have something yourself.
Thats damn white of you young Sir, it's a double lager  please, you can put it on Granny M's tab

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 22, 2024, 01:20:02 PMMe and Thick Mick will be at the Quiz Night....
Psst... Can we have the '101 things to do with a potato' question please..

A word of warning, Scrumpy -  make sure he brings his wallet.   
Every lady friend he's had says he always  'forgets his wallet',  so they have to pay for him.

He's  a randy old wotsit too,  or have you already found that out? 

klondike

I expect she's counting on it  :grin:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Vlad on June 22, 2024, 01:38:06 PMExcellent! I have checked your request with our Quiz Master Fat Kev, the computer it said No!

June 22, 2024, 01:39:24 PMThats damn white of you young Sir, it's a double lager  please, you can put it on Granny M's tab
You do realise I live in the county of extreme thrift. There's a saying here that goes 'Don't do owt for nowt, but if tha do, do it for thissen'.  They sent missionaries North to teach the Scots how to hang on to their bawbees. 

Basically no chance of me forking out for drinks.  Ask one of the Brummie lot, according to Brian the expert they're all worth millions.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Look mate just cough up the spondoolicks ok? You don't want me to send my head of security Mups around to rearrange your face do you?