The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Let us know which ward your "friend" ends up in after the stomach pump.

Mups

Bit short on patrons in this establishment this evening?  

Do you reckon they've got those strippers on again at the Dog & Bone down the road?

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 20, 2024, 07:39:47 PMB&Q, in the decorating sundries section.
I was in there yesterday, buying a pressure washer.  Didn't see no lurv drugs tho..

Perhaps you meant B&M?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 21, 2024, 06:33:21 AMI was in there yesterday, buying a pressure washer.  Didn't see no lurv drugs tho..

Perhaps you meant B&M?
Or S&M 😉😬😬😬

Scrumpy


Phew!! I'm knackered.. I have been in the Dog and Bone all night..
My, all cotton full M&S knickers, took ages to get off..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

You mean, you actually wore some??

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 21, 2024, 08:07:38 AMPhew!! I'm knackered.. I have been in the Dog and Bone all night..
My, all cotton full M&S knickers, took ages to get off..

Yeah, I saw you struggling a bit,  Scrumps.  :grin:
Mind you,  mine landed in some old bloke's glass of brown ale. .   I didn't mean to throw them like that . .

Is Vlad up yet?  The  brewery will be here shortly . . .

klondike

Might be the last time I go. It seems they have to serve strainers with their brown ale. Looked second hand too.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on June 21, 2024, 09:44:09 AMMight be the last time I go. It seems they have to serve strainers with their brown ale. Looked second hand too.

Cheeky blighter.    What do you expect if you only cough up for the cheap seats.    :rofl:

Mups

#54
Last Orders please.   

We'll be closing in 10 minutes, so drink up  if you please  . . .       

Vlad

Good morning punters...
Tonight is Quiz Nite in the Function Room with the obligatory and recycled complimentary peanuts.
Entrance is free and there will be prizes....ooooooh I hear you cry.
Please come early in order to avoid the rush.
Thank you.

Vlad

Public Announcement
From: Alan D Lord. CEO Vlad Enterprises Inc.
To: Vlad, All Staff and Punters.
We, here at Vlad Enterprise Inc are pleased to announce that th Jockeys Nostril Gastro Pub and Conference Centre will be holding the very first Ashram in a British Pub like ever ok?
A discussion and Q&A by by the Ascended Master Ching Rampoche - who also runs the wet fish concession outside the job centre and Vlad our esteemed landlord, international traveller and all round good egg  will be conducted in the snug at a date yet to be confirmed.
So if you would like to hear more about Buddhism which is less strict than Hinduism and cheaper than Christianity and  meditation then get your tickets from any of the staff.
Thank you.



dextrous63

May I suggest a tie break question for the quiz nite?  Doesn't matter if anyone sees it beforehand, since they'll need a fair amount of time to think about it anyway..

What have the Islamic Community done for the UK?  Positives only please.

Vlad

#58
Quote from: dextrous63 on June 22, 2024, 09:30:14 AMMay I suggest a tie break question for the quiz nite?  Doesn't matter if anyone sees it beforehand, since they'll need a fair amount of time to think about it anyway..

What have the Islamic Community done for the UK?  Positives only please.
Far too serious Dex.we don't do politics  in the Jockeys Nostril.its in your Rule Book, page 2, No politics, religion or poofters.

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on June 22, 2024, 09:47:40 AMFar too serious Dex.we don't do politics  in the Jockeys Nostril.its in your Rule Book, page 2, No politics, religion or poofters.
Ah sorry.  I'll take those call for prayer 45's out of the jukebox.  I only put them in there for the local Imam...Gay Ghatrif.