The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

You missed your calling Vlad !   :grin:

Vlad

I hadn't noticed..nobody said anything.
As a part of my therapyI was told to write down what goes on in my head,,it's scary in there. 🤪

Vlad

Anyway any chance of someone buying me a pint of cooking lager before last orders?

Vlad

I thought I would just pop in before the lunchtime rush and have a large lager, anyone else want a drink?

klondike


Scrumpy


Cheers ears... I will have a bitter lager.. small..
 But don't go putting that love drug thing in my beer..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 20, 2024, 12:39:58 PMCheers ears... I will have a bitter lager.. small..
 But don't go putting that love drug thing in my beer..

With a cherry and umbrella? It's free, I will bung it on Granny Mac's tab, she won't mind.

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 20, 2024, 12:39:58 PMCheers ears... I will have a bitter lager.. small..
 But don't go putting that love drug thing in my beer..


Be careful Scrumpy,  I am not sure but I think the Cook might have done something when he brought Vlad's Cheeseburger over.   He's been very odd since his missus went off with the bin man.  

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on June 20, 2024, 01:08:25 PMHe's been very odd since his missus went off with the bin man. 

She was rubbish anyway...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups


Mups

Do you think we need to padlock Vlad to the Poole table tonight so he doesn't disappear again?

I suspect it was something to do with 'er from the chippy down the road.   She's always chatting him up.

klondike

Psst Vlad. Where do they sell that love drug stuff? Asking for a friend.

Vlad

#42
Quote from: klondike on June 20, 2024, 12:34:11 PMIs it Happy Hour?
It is if you are buying

June 20, 2024, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: klondike on June 20, 2024, 02:44:03 PMPsst Vlad. Where do they sell that love drug stuff? Asking for a friend.
Nudge nudge! A nod is as good as a 😉 if you know what I mean, I can do you a discount ?

June 20, 2024, 02:54:25 PM
Is anyone actually buying? I have a thirst you could photograph !

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on June 20, 2024, 02:44:03 PMPsst Vlad. Where do they sell that love drug stuff? Asking for a friend.
B&Q, in the decorating sundries section.

klondike

Thanks.

Bugger they shut in a quarter of an hour. My friend will have to get his skates on. I'll give him a lift. Don't expect me in early tomorrow,