The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 30, 2024, 08:33:39 PMI've called the bouncers.  It's kicking off round the pool table.


Quick -  they are using the pool cues  for a sword fight now!   

Go and get the fire extinguisher someone . .

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on October 30, 2024, 09:38:38 PMQuick -  they are using the pool cues  for a sword fight now!   

Go and get the fire extinguisher someone . .

Which one???


Mups

Which one??    :rolleyes:   The nearest one of course!


Too late.     Vlad's on the floor now.   

Dex,  QUICK.    You're nearest . . .  Give him the kiss of life.



dextrous63

Let me get my minty breath spray first. 😬

Alex

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 30, 2024, 08:33:39 PMI've called the bouncers.  It's kicking off round the pool table.

Don't worry Dex I give up, too much bull shit for one day !

dextrous63

It's been a funny couple of days, to be sure Alex.  All in all, IMHO, I think jogging on to different topic for a while seems sensible.  No need for any major fallouts over this👍😳😬

GrannyMac

Never any need for those Dex!  A few drinks later and a singsong, yes?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Yes GM.

Early morning hair of the dog.

Scrumpy


Anyone fancy a drink.. !!

Lemon or lime in yours Alex  !!!  ... :hugs:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Now if Dex really wanted to raise a smile on the landlord's face he'd settle his tab. 

dextrous63

I'm off to visit my new bestest friend in Belmarsh today to see how to handle this clear implied defamation of my good character.

Debt? P'ah.  As if.

Fake news.

Scrumpy


Well... That's another good pub closed down..
 I've just nicked a souvenir .
That bust of a bare chested lady that sits on the bar.. The one where you press the nipples and her mouth opens... and you toss coins in it before it closes.. I reckon there's a few bob in there...
Dirty Dick was always hovering nearby..

 I'm buggered if I will go into Wetherspoons.. 
Might bump into Brian...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 01, 2024, 08:18:57 AMWell... That's another good pub closed down..
 I've just nicked a souvenir .
That bust of a bare chested lady that sits on the bar.. The one where you press the nipples and her mouth opens... and you toss coins in it before it closes.. I reckon there's a few bob in there...
Dirty Dick was always hovering nearby..

 I'm buggered if I will go into Wetherspoons..
Might bump into Brian...

Sad we've lost our local though, aint it, Scrumps.   Nowhere else to go for a pint and a laugh now.  :sad:

I wonder if anyone thought to let Mucky Maureen out the cellar?   She's been sitting on that barrel waiting for the Landlord for ages. 


Scrumpy

Mucky Maureen..!! 
She's fine.. I don't know what she gets up to on that barrel
.. I think there's a bit of rolling going on..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy


   CLOSING DOWN DRINKS...
 2 for the price of 3....
 No, that's wrong... 2 for the price of 2...
Wrong again... Apologies.. I am not very clever when it comes to numbers..

Buy 2 and we will come to some arrangement..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..