The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy


Just popped in for a quick drink..  
The landlord went down the cellar a couple of hours ago to get some gin.. 
I know Mucky Maureen was down there too.. I heard some squealing  going on..
I think the landlord had a bit of an accident.. He was limping when he came back..
Anyway I finished off the bowl of nuts that were on the counter.. Strange taste..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 09, 2024, 11:30:48 AMJust popped in for a quick drink.. 
The landlord went down the cellar a couple of hours ago to get some gin..
I know Mucky Maureen was down there too.. I heard some squealing  going on..
I think the landlord had a bit of an accident.. He was limping when he came back..
Anyway I finished off the bowl of nuts that were on the counter.. Strange taste..
Well that's odd, I just washed them, nevertheless we stock in, the lights are working Fat Kev is in the kitchen do tge lunch order, and I will have a large pint of cooking lager...Klondike is paying

Maureen btw is very agreeable. 

klondike

Did Maureen give you any assistance with that limp Scrumpy noticed?

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on October 09, 2024, 12:47:30 PMDid Maureen give you any assistance with that limp Scrumpy noticed?
She was very good I did rise to the occasion 

klondike


Mups

Quote from: klondike on October 09, 2024, 03:55:55 PMA true gent. Keep it up.

Ssshhh . . . . .   I think that might be the problem . . . . 

dextrous63

It's been a rough old day for my old mate Vlad.  Have a pint and a whisky chaser.👍😊

Vlad

Indeed it has, I was fighting the good fight alone with no one else in my corner.
 I thought I was holding my own until I got sucker punched by a lie, a low blow from a poster I respected. The pain will go away but the memory will stay for some time.
So I will throw in the towel on that particular thread, lick my wounds and hang up my gloves.
Will the last punter switch off the lights and let the cat out please.

dextrous63

I believe the poster in question misjudged an attempt at humour, has removed the offending bits and apologised.

Vlad

I was actually referring to the initial poster Dex.

dextrous63

So not me then?  I'm off the hook on this one? 🥹

Alex

Quote from: Vlad on October 30, 2024, 05:06:32 PMI was actually referring to the initial poster Dex.

That'll be me then.  I merely repeated parts of your post which read :


Today at 15:30:13
Quote from: Vlad on Yesterday at 15:25:04
Oh dear.. this is getting harder..put aside your 'corrupt judges' and Tommy is innocent and the. 'Elite' want him silenced...what is his plan? Will he continue to rule and direct the mob, attack immigrants on sight, burn their homes...what's the plan? Remove ALL immigrants..how?


So how did I lie  ?

Vlad

Your actual post  

" he's talking about Robinson attacking immigrants, burning their homes and other such rubbish, instead of watching the film and being able to comment on it..  SOG  :grin:' 


Alex

Are you for real  ? :rolleyes:  that's what you did say !

dextrous63

I've called the bouncers.  It's kicking off round the pool table.