The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 10, 2024, 09:42:55 AMWhat happened there..!!  I was having a chat with Mups and she went to the loo and didn't come back.. Am I boring?
Even Mucky Mick never winks at me..
Is it because I have a shortage of teeth.! and I'm flat chested..!!
Flat chested is better than the alternative, especially at our age. Less to carry for starters. 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 10, 2024, 06:21:47 PMFlat chested is better than the alternative, especially at our age. Less to carry for starters. 😉
Well I could relieve you of the weight in your handbag by letting you buy me a double lager

GrannyMac

No-one is tighter than a Scot living in Yorkshire!  Can't afford it, especially now there's no WFA. 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

You could have put it on Dex's tab, rumour has it that he is a bit of a winter warmer and does home visits 

dextrous63


Vlad

And me....this heatwave is Gods way of telling you to drink beer

dextrous63

It's also reminding  me of the perils of having a couple of G&T' followed by a few glasses of sovion plonk.

dextrous63

Have put a few quid behind the bar for drinks n nibbles for all who ask for forgiveness and those who accept it graciously.

So, that excludes me, Klondy& vlad for a start😬

Mups

Another quiet lunch hour.   

There were no end of Pies left over in the kitchen.   

Vlad

Those weren't pies...but tortoises. Fat Kev is Rehoming them....a y chance of a pint while I'm here?

dextrous63

Mmmm.  Cream of turtle soup.

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 11, 2024, 04:54:56 PMHave put a few quid behind the bar for drinks n nibbles for all who ask for forgiveness and those who accept it graciously.

So, that excludes me, Klondy& vlad for a start😬
Slimline tonic for me please.  The weight loss has slowed down, even a glass of wine is verboten atm. 🥴 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 12, 2024, 06:03:09 PMSlimline tonic for me please.  The weight loss has slowed down, even a glass of wine is verboten atm. 🥴
A bloody what? This is a boozer not a trendy wine bar, you will have a lager or nowt missus

Mups

I'd better just have a half please,  else I shall be up and down to the loo all night.   

Is Dex still footing the bill, 'cos if so,  I'll have a bag of peanuts as well.   

Ta muchly.