The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Have the police cleared off yet after last night? Is it safe to pop round for a pint?

Mups

Quote from: klondike on August 03, 2024, 01:14:38 PMHave the police cleared off yet after last night? Is it safe to pop round for a pint?

Yes, come on in.   It's alright,  the cops have gone.   
 
 Ten ton Tessie  threatened to do her fan dance, so they scarpered quick.  She can clear any pub in 30 seconds, bless her.   




klondike


Mups

Quote from: klondike on August 03, 2024, 01:26:21 PMHas she gone?
Yeah, don't worry.    All clear.
We last saw her waving her drawers in the air, and chasing the Sargeant down the road.  :grin:

klondike

Right I'll try a pint of Stella please

Oh and a drink for everybody else too. Dex's tab obviously.

dextrous63

Naturally.  Help yourselves to whatever you want.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on August 03, 2024, 02:48:32 PMRight I'll try a pint of Stella please


Are you talking about 'pint size Stella'..!!
Her with the big head..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I don't think she's had the pleasure...

Mups

Talking of 'pleasure,'    does anyone know if  our Nel  ever found the key to those handcuffs she put on  Alan D Lord?     No one has seen him lately  . . .

klondike

I've noticed he seemed to appear when the Jockey had customers arrive before. I hope he turns up soon I'm still waiting for that lager.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on August 03, 2024, 09:15:16 PMTalking of 'pleasure,'    does anyone know if  our Nel  ever found the key to those handcuffs she put on  Alan D Lord?    No one has seen him lately  . . .

He's tied up at the moment... 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

I'd heard that he's been helping the police with their queeries😬

klondike

What? Macarena classes? They all seem well versed in those already. 

Vlad

Totally off topic but I am missing out on the many kind offers of beer, I am not getting any emails notifications from the site 

klondike

The site runs on a free email account with limited numbers allowed. Those are restricted to signon verification and lost password requests. All email notification settings get reset automatically.