The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

My gob is well and truly smacked. I shall endeavour to procure a ringside seat. I wish you the best of luck in this highly dangerous activity.

Vlad

Well I have had plenty of practice, holding my breath in anticipation of someone buying me a pint 

klondike

Surely when you tapped me up earlier you heard me tell you not to hold your breath?

Anyway have one on me (well Dex) now after you've pulled me a pint of your finest.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on July 12, 2024, 05:48:18 PMSurely when you tapped me up earlier you heard me tell you not to hold your breath?

Anyway have one on me (well Dex) now after you've pulled me a pint of your finest.
Thank you kind sir, and you Dex, I have a training session later today, I will wet my hair, hold my breath and have a quick grapple in my flat with Mups, she is very helpful in my journey to greatness. 

dextrous63

I need a drink.

The wimmin are picking on me for doing the right thing.😢😢

Silver Tabby

#305
Quote from: dextrous63 on June 14, 2024, 09:34:10 PMMups, I think you'll find that it was our landlord who'd carted off a load of drunk and disorderly coppers.

He'll be in the midst of an investigation involving AC-12

Oooh - Adrian Dunbar - yummy!


July 20, 2024, 05:54:48 PM
Quote from: Mups on June 14, 2024, 08:53:51 PMeating a jar of cockles ...i



Only just found this thread - haven't a clue what it is all about - but now I must just go and find a jar of cockles!
'xcuse me while I go and raid the store cupboard!!

Scrumpy


I am going to sue the joint.. I picked up something nasty here a week last Sunday..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Where is Alan D lord?  The place has gone to the dogs lately.

Yogi

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 23, 2024, 02:20:25 PMThe place has gone to the dogs lately
Oi you - watch the language  :waiting:
Dogs Rule

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 23, 2024, 02:20:25 PMWhere is Alan D lord?  The place has gone to the dogs lately.
Sorry been in the cellar changing the barrels in hope some bugger will buy me a pint

Scrumpy

Strange things stirring in them cellars..
I wouldn't go down there on my own..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

It's dark...dusty with spiders..BIG spiders, lots of bottles of carrot wine..shackles on the wall..something in a grey sack twitching...and that's just the men's lav.

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on July 23, 2024, 07:48:44 PMIt's dark...dusty with spiders..BIG spiders, lots of bottles of carrot wine..shackles on the wall..something in a grey sack twitching...and that's just the men's lav.


So  someone's obviously had a clean-up down there . . .     

Vlad


Scrumpy


Questions are being asked about the Health and Safety Inspector who entered the Jockey's Nostril 6 months ago.. He seems to have disappeared..
Last time I saw him he was in the hands of Mups.. He was smiling..
He never went through my hands.. My hands are clean and I am not going to take any stick for anyone else.. 

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..