The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

I am on your side.  Trying to protect you from chafing yourself on Mups' leg stubble.

Have a pint, and chill my friend.

Vlad

I love it when you talk dirty make mine a double. 

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 06, 2024, 07:24:17 PMI am on your side.  Trying to protect you from chafing yourself on Mups' leg stubble.

Have a pint, and chill my friend.

Oi you,  I'll have you know my leg stubble comes in very handy for grating the cheese for the bar sarnies.

Now if you care to top up my glass of Rosé,  we'll say no more about it.

Scrumpy


Grate the cheese !! 
 I rub mine together .. a bit like a Locust . On one very hot night I even managed to start a flame going..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Ladies, please don't give away your non grooming secrets.  Actually, I'm hoping if I leave my leg hair alone it'll grow long enough to keep my legs warm in winter under my trousers. Don't know what the ladies at the pool will make of it though.  😳

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy


Don't do it GrannyMac..  you will bugger up your swimming streamline..  And block the drains during the molting season..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Have you ladies seen the ad on the notice board?

Vlads Mobile Grooming Services?

Scrumpy


We've heard that he gets about a bit.. :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 07, 2024, 11:23:56 AMWe've heard that he gets about a bit.. :wink:
You misheard it Scrumps.  It's he gets a bout a bit.

Scrumpy


 Does a bit of boxing then !!!  Cauliflower ears and broken nose ... !!!! :bandaged:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Thanks for the advice Scrumpy, wouldn't want blocked drains. 😂
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Mind you,  it would save you money in buying warm tights next winter.

I am growing my arm pit hair so I can comb it accross to meet my chest hair,  it saves on expensive vests.  :grin:

Scrumpy

.. and the hair on upper lip and chin combed over the mouth stop your words freezing up..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

My my, granny.  What hairy, er, everything you have.

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 05, 2024, 08:27:38 AMAre you saying that our Cassandra.. A reputable barrister will take a back hander.. !!! :boo: :boo:

Yes indeed (said in suitably sanctimonious disappreciation)

He who steals my purse, steals trash,
twas mine, tis his and has been slave to thousands
but he who filcheth my good name robs me of that
which enricheth him not and leaves me poor indeed ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...