The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 05, 2024, 08:27:38 AMAre you saying that our Cassandra.. A reputable barrister will take a back hander.. !!! :boo: :boo:
And why not? If the price is right anyone will ...politicians do it, the rozzers do it...

Scrumpy

#241
I am only too pleased to hold the brown envelope til Cassandra can collect it..
It is safe with me.. you know it makes sense..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 06, 2024, 09:45:21 AMI am only to pleased to hold the brown envelope til Cassandra can collect it..
It is safe with me.. you know it makes sense..
Ahh, while you are here are you buying?

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on July 06, 2024, 10:02:48 AMAhh, while you are here are you buying?

If Dex is still paying,  I'll have half of lager as well if you please.
Ta muchly. :smiley:

Vlad

#244
His tab is quite impressive now, it's larger than the National Debt of most African Countries, want a cherry in that lager? 


July 06, 2024, 11:26:26 AM
Oh, btw, you didn't mention my nipple rings? Were you just being discreet? This new policy of topless bar tenders is quite fun. 

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on July 06, 2024, 11:24:18 AMHis tab is quite impressive now, it's larger than the National Debt of most African Countries, want a cherry in that lager?


July 06, 2024, 11:26:26 AM
Oh, btw, you didn't mention my nipple rings? Were you just being discreet? This new policy of topless bar tenders is quite fun.
Ta, but I'd have preferred the cherry with the drink,  not sunk to the bottom of it.  :smiley:

Regarding your new nipple rings,  I must say I didn't notice at first, as you were standing behind the crisp boxes when I came in.     It was when I heard you scream as you shut them in the till that I realised.

Perhaps try a smaller size rather than those 6" ones.   If you stand still too long,  people might use them as towel rails.  :grin:

Scrumpy


Fat Kev was behind the bar last night swinging his nipple rings..
He won a prize when his ring landed on Vlad's head..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

#247
Quote from: Scrumpy on July 06, 2024, 11:44:33 AMFat Kev was behind the bar last night swinging his nipple rings..
He won a prize when his ring landed on Vlad's head..

I saw that, Scrumps,  and we all giggled because as Fat Kev walked away,   it dragged Vlad's new wig off too. :grin:

Vlad

#248
Quote from: Mups on July 06, 2024, 11:33:50 AMTa, but I'd have preferred the cherry with the drink,  not sunk to the bottom of it.  :smiley:

Regarding your new nipple rings,  I must say I didn't notice at first, as you were standing behind the crisp boxes when I came in.    It was when I heard you scream as you shut them in the till that I realised.

Perhaps try a smaller size rather than those 6" ones.  If you stand still too long,  people might use them as towel rails.  :grin:
I borrowed mine off Bet Lynch 🤪

Scrumpy


Just popped in for a drink..  Noticed a  *Reward* poster.. 
 Free drinks to the person who finds a missing wig.. Taken from Vlad's head when he bent forward to release his nipple ring out of the till..
Last seen going down a rat hole..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 06, 2024, 01:44:35 PMJust popped in for a drink..  Noticed a  *Reward* poster..
 Free drinks to the person who finds a missing wig.. Taken from Vlad's head when he bent forward to release his nipple ring out of the till..
Last seen going down a rat hole..

Last I saw was Fat Kev's ferret trying to mate with it . .

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on July 06, 2024, 02:55:21 PMLast I saw was Fat Kev's ferret trying to mate with it . .
I didn't see a ferret.  It was just Fat Kev trying to mate with it.  

Vlad

Enough of this mockery ! I shall be putting my string vest back on, although it is likely that my nipples being cheeky little rascals will pop out when excited. 

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on July 06, 2024, 06:45:25 PMEnough of this mockery ! I shall be putting my string vest back on, although it is likely that my nipples being cheeky little rascals will pop out when excited.
You need to sew some reinforced mesh into that vest in proximity to your nipples.  Think Kev has a spare colander somewhere which you could chop up.

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 06, 2024, 06:53:02 PMYou need to sew some reinforced mesh into that vest in proximity to your nipples.  Think Kev has a spare colander somewhere which you could chop up.
I thought you might have been onside seeing that you is a bloke..I was even considering wiping your bar tab clean and transferring it to one of the wimmen 🤔