The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 28, 2024, 07:04:56 PMOne over the eight, morelike😬

Double quart for you chief?

How come you're flashing the cash tonight?   Did you forget Happy Hour finished at 7?  :smiley:

*

*
Ooh, better dash -  just seen a couple of shady characters out in the car park going round trying all the car door handles . . .     looks like I've got a bit of slapping to do . . .



dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on June 28, 2024, 08:22:12 PMHow come you're flashing the cash tonight?  Did you forget Happy Hour finished at 7?  :smiley:
7am?  Anyway, klondy's made a large bid on eBay to buy his wallet back, so there's a wad behind the bar for use to work our way through.

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 28, 2024, 08:37:20 PM7am?  Anyway, klondy's made a large bid on eBay to buy his wallet back, so there's a wad behind the bar for use to work our way through.


Oh dear   :sad:  I hope Klondy's bidding for the real thing, and not a cheap imitation? 
I thought his wallet was still where we hid it,   behind the Brown Ale barrel  down in the cellar?   Sounds like  someone nicked it and put it on eBay?


BTW,  those blokes trying car door handles in the car park turned out to be Fat Kev and his brother Mucky Mick.  Both a bit worse for wear so they couldn't remember where their car was!  :rolleyes:


 

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 28, 2024, 07:04:56 PMOne over the eight, morelike😬

Double quart for you chief?
Thats damn British of you, thanks, no cherry though.

Vlad

Well folks the Bingo Nite was a roaring success on Saturday Night Fat Kev was whipping his ball out of his bag at a rapid rate of Knots, the main winner was Edna who won a 14 day Caribbean Cruise for two, Fat Kevs mum won a Fiat 500 with free servicing insurance and breakdown cover. And the third prize was won by our very own Alan D Lord, who won a 12 month wine subscription ...All in all a great night with three happy players.
Thank you all for coming. 

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on June 30, 2024, 02:28:21 PMWell folks the Bingo Nite was a roaring success on Saturday Night Fat Kev was whipping his ball out of his bag at a rapid rate of Knots, the main winner was Edna who won a 14 day Caribbean Cruise for two, Fat Kevs mum won a Fiat 500 with free servicing insurance and breakdown cover. And the third prize was won by our very own Alan D Lord, who won a 12 month wine subscription ...All in all a great night with three happy players.
Thank you all for coming.
That Fiat should have been mine.  :angry:

I reckon someone nicked my ticket when I left it on the washbasin in the ladies . . . 

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on June 30, 2024, 04:59:21 PMThat Fiat should have been mine.  :angry:

I reckon someone nicked my ticket when I left it on the washbasin in the ladies . . . 

Wouldn't have made any difference.  It was a setup, a fix, a con.

Mups

#172
Quote from: dextrous63 on June 30, 2024, 07:51:53 PMWouldn't have made any difference.  It was a setup, a fix, a con.


Do you reckon?    I never thought of that . . .    :waiting:


dextrous63

#173
Quote from: Mups on June 30, 2024, 10:22:11 PMDo you reckon?    I never thought of that . . .    :waiting:


Course it was.  Kev removed some of the balls with our numbers on them.  None of us were ever able to call house.

GrannyMac

Play nicely, the Caribbean cruise is for two, Edna needs a companion 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

 

I've never been fond of cruises


Scrumpy


BOO BOO BOO..  FIDDLE... FIDDLE.. :boo: :boo:

  I'm getting my gang together .. to protest..
If you wish to join put your X here.. If you put your X anywhere else it is invalid.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm wondering who was fiddling though. 

We all paid for our tickets but would they have paid for a car and a cruise? 
Who exactly is this Alan D Lord? Anybody know him? Could it be a cunningly styled nom de plume? 
Were there ever any prizes at all? Could our cash have been divvied up instead?


Mups

Yeah,  and another thing . . . where's that Landlord gone?
Has he gone on the cruise with that other bloke?  :hmm: