The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Just made an apple pie and a crumble .. David, next door has so many apples this year..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 15, 2024, 08:57:07 AMFox hunting is cruel...  :nooo:

Most hunters are not only cruel,  but they are the most arrogant pigs I've seen, as well.

They think rules don't apply to them,  and do exactly what they want.

klondike

Pre-teens two up on an illegal electric bike on the main road (makes a change from the path I suppose). Dodgier than a boat trip on the channel.

Where are the police? Busy monitoring Twitter for a bit of misgendering, Islamophobia, complaining etc. I suppose.

Alex

Alex

Can't wait for this to arrive

Mups

Blimey,  if that really can tighten your bum,  I could do with a bucket full of the stuff.  

Scrumpy

I'll have some of that too...

dextrous63

Ladies, not really sure that it'll work on your double chins and bingo wings.😬😬😬

Scrumpy

I bet there are a few men out there who will buy it..  :wink:

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 17, 2024, 05:56:42 PMI bet there are a few men out there who will buy it..  :wink:

To put on their wives' buttocks, if only to try and give them more mattress space.

Mups

Ah, but I reckon some wives spread themselves out, hoping the old man will bugger off to the spare room.
Hadn't you thought of that?   

GrannyMac

Weekend in Cheshire, hoped for better weather to enjoy the garden.  Quite cool this afternoon.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Just been out for some petrol.. That is the most expensive leaver I have ever pressed..

Cut half the hedges yesterday.. will do the other half this morning..

Raven

Just back from a beach run with the Clydes, was there for 7am and had the place to ourselves, not a tourist in sight. :yay: Lots still sleeping in their motor homes though.

dextrous63

Am currently having some breakfast in Tesco, waiting for my wife to finish her weekly asking for forgiveness (for the way she's treated me!!) at church, before we head off to Formby or thereabouts for the sake of it.