The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I'm taking my telly back to Costco as they're going to exchange it. :upvote:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Yes better than some places that want to send stuff off for repair. Or was it new in which case they have no choice.

Alex

I've had it since September 2022 but Costco give a 5 year guarantee for tellys

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 07, 2024, 06:15:35 PMI don't want to know that.  I'd like to know how often he cleans your windows :grin: :grin:
You are very rude, I shall have to tell matron
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

On a proper forum that sort of thing would be sorted out by the administrator.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on August 08, 2024, 12:36:22 PMOn a proper forum that sort of thing would be sorted out by the administrator.
'Throw him to the ground Centurion, wuffily' 

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 07, 2024, 09:37:48 AMJust as well they didn't either😬😬
How very dare you! We had our fish and chips in a proper caff! 😁And very nice they were..

August 08, 2024, 06:29:24 PM
Quote from: klondike on August 08, 2024, 12:36:22 PMOn a proper forum that sort of thing would be sorted out by the administrator.
D'you know where we can find one of those? 😱
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

I seem to have run out of ginger biscuits, the NCO i/c Catering  Mrs Vlad ( who was worth the camel) failed to inform the Sergeant Major i/c Resupply. 
I am somewhat miffed because I have had to change my plans and consume Rich Tea Biscuits, which have a tendency to break and fall to the bottom of my mug of tea.
This has to with the tensile strength of Rich Tea over Ginger biscuits when tea logged I believe. 
Obviously this will be escalated to a disciplinary hearing ...Fang der Wunderhund my Yorkie was  not a happy bunny either coz he is a dog and is not a fan of Rich Tea biscuits, something to do with crunchability it seems. 
I thought I would share that with you. 

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on August 09, 2024, 01:52:46 PMI seem to have run out of ginger biscuits, the NCO i/c Catering  Mrs Vlad ( who was worth the camel) failed to inform the Sergeant Major i/c Resupply.
I am somewhat miffed because I have had to change my plans and consume Rich Tea Biscuits, which have a tendency to break and fall to the bottom of my mug of tea.
This has to with the tensile strength of Rich Tea over Ginger biscuits when tea logged I believe.
Obviously this will be escalated to a disciplinary hearing ...Fang der Wunderhund my Yorkie was  not a happy bunny either coz he is a dog and is not a fan of Rich Tea biscuits, something to do with crunchability it seems.
I thought I would share that with you.

Vlad my dear,    should your adventures with a Rich tea biscuit  have been put in your 'Living  On the Edge' thread?

You be careful.   It was more than a tad reckless to dunk such a thing.

Vlad

Scrumpy

I am not a Dunky... Unless it's Biscotti..

Alex

Trying to decide what time to get up, think 9 am will do  :upvote:

Scrumpy

Family arriving today and stay for a few days.. 
Bloody hot...

GrannyMac

Garden centre for coffee with my friend, then a quick dash into Aldi for a couple of things.  OH is getting lunch, then it's garden time.  Not to do any gardening, relaxing with a book in the shade.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖