The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

If you want to mix with the common people then you take your chance..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 06, 2024, 09:54:19 AMIf you want to mix with the common people then you take your chance..  :grin:

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 06, 2024, 09:24:19 AMOh dear.. I hope you ladies didn't pick anything up from me on here..

Funny you should say that.   The thought did cross my mind.
Did you disinfect your keyboard before you wrote to us?   :grin:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 06, 2024, 09:54:19 AMIf you want to mix with the common people then you take your chance..  :grin:
Tell me about it. I've been to Cleethorpes today with my daughter and granddaughter. We had a nice day out, but we didn't expect posh!  :wink:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 06, 2024, 06:13:36 PMTell me about it. I've been to Cleethorpes today with my daughter and granddaughter. We had a nice day out, but we didn't expect posh!  :wink:
Just as well they didn't either😬😬

Scrumpy

Cleaned some windows and cut back Wisteria.. It is going potty this year..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 07, 2024, 12:11:43 PMCleaned some windows and cut back Wisteria.. It is going potty this year..

What do you use for your windows, Scrumpy?

That is a job I hate, because they always end up more smeary than when I started! :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on August 07, 2024, 02:46:13 PMWhat do you use for your windows, Scrumpy?

That is a job I hate, because they always end up more smeary than when I started! :rolleyes:
Mups.. I have just checked out what I use..
Windolene .. Glass and shiny surfaces.. streak free..added vinegar.. Diamond shine..
It is a spray.. and if you believe that it does everything it says then buy it..
I don't clean my windows very often.. Then all of a sudden I have to.. I have a big kitchen window which is at the front of the house.. I need to keep it clean enough for me to see what's going on..
Fortunately it has a fixed garden bench underneath it.. I climb on that to clean the outside. 
I'm not a (fussy) window cleaner..

Vlad

Quote from: Mups on August 07, 2024, 02:46:13 PMWhat do you use for your windows, Scrumpy?

I use a window cleaner, he comes every month
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on August 07, 2024, 06:13:26 PMI use a window cleaner, he comes every month
I don't want to know that.  I'd like to know how often he cleans your windows :grin: :grin:

Silver Tabby

Inside - I just use good, old fashioned, white vinegar.

Outside - God does them - frequently.

Scrumpy

I think my milk has gone off..

klondike

dextrous63

It's gone off with the milkman😬

Vlad

Today I shall be laying some bark clippings in my borders...it's brown and made from trees
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."