Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

A lot cooler here today, windy too.

Scrumpy

We are hanging on down here...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 28, 2024, 06:43:14 AMIt's been raining! Getting back to normal for summer. 🙄
I need some of that to wash my car. Not today though - got outdoor stuff on.

Sounds like the forecast of coming grotty weather may be correct then.

Raven

Cold and Windy here today, schools are now off for summer, so that explains the weather.

dextrous63

Some of that cool and wet weather has drifted down here now.  If you want independence, could you at least keep your miserable weather to yourselves?

Raven

Ahhhh, but Westminster want what Scotland has, so the bad has to go along with the good. Can't have it all ways.  :grin:

Mups

I like it much better like this.

Cooler, and breezy,  but still warm enough to go out without a coat or jumper even. 
Never thought I'd say this,  but could do with a bit of overnight rain as the ground is rock hard to dig.

Scrumpy

It is just how I like it.. No strong sunshine but warm enough.. I will wash the motor tomorrow..

dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on June 28, 2024, 04:16:11 PMAhhhh, but Westminster want what Scotland has, so the bad has to go along with the good. Can't have it all ways.  :grin:
Kinda.  The deal is that you send the good down to us, and we send the bad up to you.  It's worked well over the centuries 😬

Scrumpy

Oh !!! No !!  It's cloudy..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 09:16:12 AMOh !!! No !!  It's cloudy..
Demand another pint.

I've been getting constant complaints about that dive that reopened the other week. Short measures, stuff getting added to the wrong tab, loose women hanging around the place. All sorts.

Alex

Same here Scrumpy !  next week doesn't look any better.

dextrous63