Scrumpy

Might have a pork chop today.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Stovies for Dinner tonight. :yay:

Alex

Shower sliding thing is broken, Son calling later  :cool:

GrannyMac

Quote from: Raven on July 02, 2024, 11:10:11 AMStovies for Dinner tonight. :yay:
Yum.  It's cold enough to eat them here, we're having a curry.  Been toiling in the garden this morning, feet up now!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Curled up in bed listening to the rain drumming on the window, very relaxing. Anyone else like doing this?

Mups

Quote from: Raven on July 02, 2024, 08:35:48 PMCurled up in bed listening to the rain drumming on the window, very relaxing. Anyone else like doing this?

Yes I agree,  it is a very relaxing sound isn't it. 
Night night.  [2100]

Michael Rolls

yes, it is very relaxing to listen to, but with double glazing, roller blind and heavy drapes, it has to be very hard to be heard whilst in bed - but it does happen
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Not too warm here.. Part of my decking being repaired ..

Mups

Quote from: Michael Rolls on Yesterday at 05:11:13 AMyes, it is very relaxing to listen to, but with double glazing, roller blind and heavy drapes, it has to be very hard to be heard whilst in bed - but it does happen

Ah, well my bed is only a couple of feet away from the window, and I always leave the window open just one notch at night.  I easily hear the rain, and find it soothing.

I also pull the curtain back a little too so I can see the moon,  I find that very relaxing too.

My bedroom faces East, so in the morning the early morning shines right onto my bed.  I love it, its like laying on my own private beach.  :smiley:

klondike

Mine faces west. I still have blackout curtains. There is usually only the one four, five, or six o'clock in my day.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on July 02, 2024, 12:14:04 PMShower sliding thing is broken, Son calling later  :cool:
Could that sliding thingy be a door.!!
The handle broke on mine.. So, I threaded through some string through the two holes where the handle was.. I now have a very unique handle.. I change the string colour often.. It looks great..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 11:22:12 AMCould that sliding thingy be a door.!!
Showing off with the technical terms eh?  :grin:

Scrumpy

I learn things every day on here..
The thingy in the kitchen that boils water and sometimes whistles is called a tea pot.. Oh no!! I got that wrong.. 
Bugger , I always struggle over that one..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 03:47:26 PMThe thingy in the kitchen that boils water and sometimes whistles is called a tea pot..
I think the answer you seek is man. Some manage to burn the water though.

klondike