Started by Raven, July 01, 2023, 12:54:57 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Ruthio

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

I'm sure they don't have their ears to the ground.
How can anyone, except for a woke minority and, of course, the House of Lards, think that we want more illegal (or legal) immigrants?

In addition to ditching the ECHR (which should have happened years ago), we need to drastically reduce what we offer the illegals as a reward for invading our country.  That should be at the very most equal to what they get in France, and preferably much less.
That would make France more attractive to them, and they wouldn't have any inclination to come here then.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Ashy

80 seat majority (actually down to around 60 on a good day) and this is the best they can do. It's a tactic to keep it going until it's someone else's problem. Remember when they announced THE referendum - it took them six months to organise it? Well if the election is in October this referendum probably won't happen. 

Alex

Ashy

Quote from: Alex on July 01, 2023, 07:26:51 PMIt's not going to happen.
No it's not, that's a certainty. But if they promise it that might make them more popular, they think.

As Tommy Handley said many years ago, MP stands for 'mostly promises'.

Diasi

Quote from: Ashy on July 02, 2023, 09:24:17 AMNo it's not, that's a certainty. But if they promise it that might make them more popular, they think.

As Tommy Handley said many years ago, MP stands for 'mostly promises'.
I think there has been a misunderstanding of the purpose & value to be gained from this referendum.

It's sole purpose is to show that, after a huge turnout & after the votes are counted, 95% of the UK voters don't want any illegal immigrants & want to dump the ECHR.

It would be a real gift for far right supporters like me.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I think whatever the reason,  we'll never have another referendum in the Uk , because they still haven't got over the result of the last one.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on July 02, 2023, 09:37:58 AMI think whatever the reason,  we'll never have another referendum in the Uk , because they still haven't got over the result of the last one.
Unfortunately I fear you'll be proved correct.

We can't be trusted to return the result required by the woke Lefties & immigrant infiltrators.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GHF

They are thrashing about looking for gimmicks, it's a general
election we need, not another useless referendum - especially
if it is as cobbled together and badly organised as the last.

Get this shower out and hope the next lot knows what they're
doing.

Alex

"The next lot" being Labour !   Come on now GHF you're old enough to remember the shambles of the last Labour government  :yell:

Diasi

Quote from: GHF on July 02, 2023, 09:41:19 AMGet this shower out and hope the next lot knows what they're
doing.

Well a 100 years of the previous Labour twats would suggest that they won't.

So our only hope is to give Reform, who may do, a whirl.
[email protected]

klondike

I have little hope of that but I will give them my vote. I suspect that if they were voted the money men would go apoplectic and we'd have some huge finanacial crisis too.

Anyway I'll go for a different "not going to happen" piccy as those flying pigs get boring.

... and geese may fart was one of my late fathers expressions. I wasn't sure if it was a thing but it seems it may be...

JBR

Quote from: Alex on July 02, 2023, 09:43:46 AM"The next lot" being Labour !  Come on now GHF you're old enough to remember the shambles of the last Labour government  :yell:
Certainly, if the idiots vote for them.

The real problem is that most people in this country are cowards.  They feel safe in only considering the two main parties which their dads voted for.  They never learn, simply because they don't have the capacity to learn.
Consequently, what has happened for the past generation is bound to continue.

I really don't give a toss what the sheep vote for.  I will vote for Reform UK.

If I was younger, I'd emigrate!
Numquam credere Gallicum