Italian Enoch

Started by klondike, April 20, 2023, 09:07:46 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Someone in goverment gets it. Sadly not here though....

Italy Risking 'Ethnic Replacement' with Low Birth Rate and Mass Immigration, Minister Warns

An Italian minister has warned that the country runs the risk of "ethnic replacement" due to mass immigration and low birthrates.

Francesco Lollobrigida, Italy's Agriculture Minister, has publicly warned that Italy must work to avoid falling victim to "ethnic replacement" as a result of mass migration and the country's current low birth rate.

The minister's comments have provoked outrage amongst the country's left, who have accused the Fratelli D'Italia politician of echoing the words of "white supremacism".

According to a report by Euractiv, Lollobrigida made the comments while speaking at the conference of the Italian Confederation of Free Workers' Unions (Cisal), with the minister saying that Italy must be mindful of the dangers of immigration as well as its benefits.

Emphasising that, as the grandson of an emigrant, he does not see migration itself as a problem, he warned that the high levels of illegal immigration into the country in particular risked having long-term consequences regarding the country's demographics.

"We cannot give in to the idea of ethnic replacement," he told the conference. "Italians are having fewer children, so we replace them with someone else. That is not the way."

He went on to push for Italy to introduce welfare programmes that "allows people to work and have families" and "support young couples to find employment", an echo of the pro-natal policies implemented by governments in Poland and Hungary.

Full story: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/20/italy-risking-ethnic-replacement-with-low-birth-rate-and-mass-immigration-minister-warns/

Diasi

I totally fail to understand those who support uncontrolled immigration.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

The same can be said for Germany and UK.  Although Italy has more illegals landing than we do, how many of them are simply ' en route' to the UK  ?

klondike

If France didn't make it so easy for the buggers to set sail they'd attract fewer too. Far to convenient stopover for them.

Alex

If we were French, we'd be making it easy for the buggars too  :grin:

klondike

No. If they weren't able to get here they wouldn't go there. Who the hell wants to go to France? The place is full of bloody Frenchies.

Michael Rolls

well, it is big and beautiful - same about the inhabitants!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

If only more people had listened to Enoch when they had the opportunity.
We get what we deserve.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Francesco Lollobrigida says it like it is.. Good on him.
If his words were spoken over here there would be a protest..
 'Ethnic replacement '  Well said..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: klondike on April 20, 2023, 02:25:11 PMNo. If they weren't able to get here they wouldn't go there. Who the hell wants to go to France? The place is full of bloody Frenchies.

OK I'll reword my post, If the situation was reversed and we were the French people, we'd be doing exactly the same as they're doing now - making it easy for the buggars to get over the channel.

Jacqueline

If the government and dogooders didn't give them so much and make it so attractive for the buggers to come here and gave them nothing they wouldn't be so keen.

What happened to the new "no right to stay if arriving by dinghy" detained for 28 days and deported? that all seems to have gone very quiet.

This country and its native population are on the road to disaster, I do hope that there is no such thing as reincarnation as I don't want to come back here a couple of hundred years, it will look like a third world cess pit and I will be wearing a burka god help me.

Alex

For years I've thought Bradford, Oldham and other northern towns were bad enough, but have you seen the state of Birmingham  ?  Ye Gods, you could be walking down Karachi high street !

Latest place taken over for 'call to prayers' this week was Coventry Cathedral.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 20, 2023, 08:45:16 PMFor years I've thought Bradford, Oldham and other northern towns were bad enough, but have you seen the state of Birmingham  ?  Ye Gods, you could be walking down Karachi high street !

Latest place taken over for 'call to prayers' this week was Coventry Cathedral.
Muslim call to prayers in Coventry Cathedral?  Is that true?

Of course, I've heard all about the woke Archprick of Canterbury and his shenanigans, but don't tell me that his latest ploy is to invite muslims in to pray in our CofE cathedrals and churches?

Mind you, the way things are going in this once proud country, I can believe that taking over our churches would be only the beginning of taking over everything.

Don't misunderstand me.  I am not racist.  I do not dislike all non-white people in this country, in fact I know several personally and others as acquaintances who are the nicest and most trustworthy people you can imagine.
The real problem is the increasing numbers of muslims and, of course, those who demand changes to our country to suit them.  Then there are those who prey on underage girls.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

April this year I believe