Italian Enoch

Started by klondike, April 20, 2023, 09:07:46 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on April 20, 2023, 08:17:02 PMOK I'll reword my post, If the situation was reversed and we were the French people, we'd be doing exactly the same as they're doing now - making it easy for the buggars to get over the channel.
Yep.

In their case they are wrong though. If the migrants wanted to stay in France they would but many only go there because they know they can get here from there with nobody stopping them. If that was not the case then those only using France as a way point wouldn't go there.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on April 20, 2023, 10:34:29 PMYep.

In their case they are wrong though. If the migrants wanted to stay in France they would but many only go there because they know they can get here from there with nobody stopping them. If that was not the case then those only using France as a way point wouldn't go there.
Yep - apart from this line........
I have no idea what you're trying to say. :rolleyes:

Ashy

If the migrants claim asylum in France they will be looked after in France. The reason why they live off the grid in tents is because they haven't claimed asylum in France.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on April 20, 2023, 10:50:02 PMYep - apart from this line........
I have no idea what you're trying to say. :rolleyes:
They live in tents in France because they are waiting to move on to their destination of choice. The only place they have to wait to get to is here. They can walk everywhere else in Europe if the worst comes to the worst.

If the channel route were closed down as it should be those wanting to come here would have no incentive to go to France. It surely can't be that hard to understand what I am saying.

Alex

Quote from: Alex on April 20, 2023, 08:45:16 PMFor years I've thought Bradford, Oldham and other northern towns were bad enough, but have you seen the state of Birmingham  ?  Ye Gods, you could be walking down Karachi high street !

Latest place taken over for 'call to prayers' this week was Coventry Cathedral.

Trafalger Square yesterday, Khan was also there.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 20, 2023, 10:30:45 PMApril this year I believe

I'm afraid that I am not in the least bit surprised.
I honestly believe that eventually, as the CofE diminishes in size and strength, Islam may well take over our old churches, and not (as was so often done) as carpet warehouses, but as places of worship converted into mosques.
I know it sounds unbelievable, but I really can imagine that happening as the take-over continues.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

London has over 1,500 mosques, yet they insist on celebrating Ramadan in every non-Islamic venue they can find.

Jacqueline

To show us they can and will take over one day in the not so distant future.

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on April 22, 2023, 09:22:50 PMTo show us they can and will take over one day in the not so distant future.
Which of course they will.  I am convinced of that.

But please, not until both I and Marge are six feet under.
Numquam credere Gallicum

morty

Well I reckon all the young immigrants will want to go to Wales and just sprint through England.

I only learnt this week that Wales is piloting a Universal Income scheme ... and that some asylum seekers are enrolled in it and receiving £1,600 a month income.
I was spitting feathers over that! 

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on April 23, 2023, 05:19:50 PMWhich of course they will.  I am convinced of that.

But please, not until both I and Marge are six feet under.
I have made a number of posts forecasting that the UK will be Islamic within the next 100 or so years.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I think the £1600 a month thing was scotched by central government.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on April 23, 2023, 07:46:52 PMI have made a number of posts forecasting that the UK will be Islamic within the next 100 or so years.
In a way, that's a relief, as neither Marge or I will be around then!
Nevertheless, a very sad future for what was once the best country in the world in many respects, and all brought about by our own elected leaders.
They too will be gone before they need to think about hanging their heads in shame.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on April 23, 2023, 07:46:52 PMI have made a number of posts forecasting that the UK will be Islamic within the next 100 or so years.
I have no doubt in my mind that your right, but is it fair that we the white natives loose our country when there are so many bloody islamic countries already,  the buggers are just plain greedy.

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on April 23, 2023, 09:39:09 PMI have no doubt in my mind that your right, but is it fair that we the white natives loose our country when there are so many bloody islamic countries already,  the buggers are just plain greedy.
Of course they are, but after all, it is one of the unassailable rules in their religion to expand and eventually convert the entire world to islam.
I suppose logically they go for the easiest countries first, and the UK is one of those.
Numquam credere Gallicum