Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Mups on July 14, 2024, 03:18:29 PMI was booked in for 2 hospital ultra-sounds today,  tummy and knee. 
  At least they got it over and done with in one visit. 
All done and home again now.

Just going to spend a couple of hours fiddling about in the garden before I have to start feeding the pooches and getting dinner.

Hope you're all having a good one. :smiley:

July 14, 2024, 03:31:40 PM

After 4 days and nights since reading that,  I have only just managed to calm meself down. 

How come you found it again anyway?  We hid that in the back of the wardrobe after last time! 
It's a new one Mups, the last one in a lime green was beginning to chaff my love muscle 😜
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on July 14, 2024, 05:57:34 PMIt's a new one Mups, the last one in a lime green was beginning to chaff my love muscle 😜
That reminds me of a rude joke I was once told.
If you don't see me on here anymore, you will know klondike has banned me.  :embarrassed:

The Doctor said to his patient - "Of course I won't laugh,  I'm a professional.  In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then"  said Bob,  and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'wotsit' the Doc had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than an AAA  battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.  Ten minutes later he was finally able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. 

"I am so sorry" he said,  "I really am.  I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen,"   Bob said.

Vlad

Talking of Doctors I had a telephone appointment today with my GP I had mentioned that I got breathless after eating rice, apparently I am Basmatic.

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I met a Bob once...

Quote from: Mups on July 14, 2024, 10:14:00 PMThat reminds me of a rude joke I was once told.
If you don't see me on here anymore, you will know klondike has banned me.  :embarrassed:

The Doctor said to his patient - "Of course I won't laugh,  I'm a professional.  In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then"  said Bob,  and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'wotsit' the Doc had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than an AAA  battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.  Ten minutes later he was finally able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I am so sorry" he said,  "I really am.  I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen,"  Bob said.

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Scrumpy

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 15, 2024, 01:02:22 PMI hope you didn't laugh. 🙄
He was a nice guy.. However he did have shortcomings..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

If the queue at our post office gets any longer they will have to change the name to pist office.

klondike

Vlad

I tried donating blood this morning. Never again. So many questions. Whose blood is it? Where did you get it from? Why is it in a bucket?

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63