Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Silver Tabby

Good morning Liffey and Gertie
Quote from: Mups on July 08, 2024, 09:25:18 AM

My two girls wanted to bid you all Good Morning.  :smiley:

Good Morning Liffey and Gertie - I hope you are behaving yourselves??!!

Mups

Quote from: Raven on July 08, 2024, 10:04:40 AMLovely girls Mups, and they look like butter wouldn't melt:halo:

Huh,  don't you believe it.   
And when they've been up to no good, they blame it on each other too.  :grin:

They said to tell you Good afternoon Tabby, Klondike and Scrumpy,  too. 

Well I have just got back from town,  and I now want to try and get some bedding Petunias planted while the ground is not quite as dry as it was a few days ago. 

Alex

Sun out now after a dull start to the morning.
Afternoon Gertie & Liffey, what cuties  :upvote: 

Mups

Quote from: Alex on July 08, 2024, 03:09:21 PMSun out now after a dull start to the morning.
Afternoon Gertie & Liffey, what cuties  :upvote: 

Thanks Alex. :smiley:

Vlad

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Too wet for weeding.. I didn't even get a walk in today..
I did wash the floors though.. Where did the time go.!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

My weather app was showing rain most of the day. It looked dry so I went out taking a waterproof jacket in a bag. Three times. I did put it on once but took it off again after a few minutes. I blame the government.

dextrous63

During a meal tonight, I had to excuse myself for one of my regurgitation bouts.  That wasn't an issue, but having a nosebleed was.  Not had one of those since the last Labour Government. 

Coincidence?

Makes you think.

Alex

Starting a search for the iron today, last seen summer 2023

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin:
I don't even have an ironing board.. 

klondike

I do. It is slowly rusting away. 

Vlad

I have been trying in some fancy dress outfits for a fancy dress party  ( really? ) this weekend, I am sort of leaning to a rather figure hugging Batman outfit which shows off my assets
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Go for it Vlad.. I'm going as Tinkerbell.. :grin: :grin:

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on July 10, 2024, 10:29:09 AMI have been trying in some fancy dress outfits for a fancy dress party  ( really? ) this weekend, I am sort of leaning to a rather figure hugging Batman outfit which shows off my assets
Oooh,  I've come over all unnecessary, Vlad . . .  :grin:

July 10, 2024, 10:51:43 AM

Morning all.   
Still grey, damp and now windy too, and I've got loads of washing to get dry.  :sad:

I need to make a couple of phone calls,  then do a bit of paperwork,  then go and collect a dress I am having altered.

While I am out in the car I really out to pop in the Vets and ask them to write the repeat prescription for one of the dogs for me.

If it doesn't rain too much, I am also trying hard to get the last of my bedding plants in before its too late.

Hey go . . .  there's always something to do, isn't there.

klondike